NEW YORK, April 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Increasing ability of aerostats to provide persistent surveillance for a longer duration is driving the growth of the aerostat systems market
The aerostat systems market is expected to grow from USD 5.42 billion in 2016 to USD 10.95 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 15.10% from 2016 to 2021. The market for aerostat systems is driven by factors, such as increasing ability of aerostats to provide persistent surveillance for a longer duration, ability to provide vital geospatial evidence as well as increasing focus on using economical solutions for surveillance.
By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35 %, Tier 2 – 45% and Tier 3 – 20%
By Designation – C level – 35%, Director Level – 25%, others – 40%
By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 30%, RoW – 5%
Large-sized aerostat based on class to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
The large-sized aerostat segment has been estimated to be worth USD 206.57 million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 452.98 million by 2021, registering a CAGR of 17.00% during the forecast period. The rise in the demand advanced airships as well as hybrid vehicles fuel the growth of large-sized aerostat system market.
The Middle East region to offer significant opportunities for growth.
The Middle East region is expected to exhibit the highest growth rate in the aerostat systems market and is projected to grow at CAGR of approx. 18.3% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021. The growth of aerostat systems market in this region can be attributed to the rising demand for persistent surveillance, owing to the increase in terrorism in the region.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis — industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the aerostat systems market, high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on aerostat systems equipment offered by top players in the global aerostat systems market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the aerostat systems equipment market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets - the report analyzes the markets for aerostat systems equipment across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global aerostat systems equipment market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global aerostat systems market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03693833-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aerostat-systems-market-by-sub-system-by-product-type-by-propulsion-system-by-class-by-payload-by-geography---global-forecast-to-2021-300247436.html