SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- AffordableSchools.net (http://affordableschools.net) -- a college rankings site centering on unique and affordable academic programs -- announced the release of its newest online masters programs rankings list, featuring the 25 Most Affordable Online Master's of Public Administration Degrees.
The top three schools on this AffordableSchools.net's rankings list are: (1) Regent University (Virginia Beach, Virginia); (2) Columbia Southern University (Orange Beach, Alabama); (3) Southern University and A & M College (Baton Rouge, Louisiana). The complete list of all 25 U.S. colleges and universities, in alphabetical order, comprises:
* American Public University System (Charles Town, West Virginia)
* Anna Maria College (Paxton, Massachusetts)
* Arkansas State University-Main Campus (Jonesboro, Arkansas)
* Ashford University (San Diego, California)
* Belhaven University (Jackson, Mississippi)
* Bellevue University (Bellevue, Nebraska)
* Brandman University (Irvine, California)
* Columbia Southern University (Orange Beach, Alabama)
* Concordia University-Wisconsin (Mequon, Wisconsin)
* Grand Canyon University (Phoenix, Arizona)
* Hamline University (Saint Paul, Minnesota)
* Indiana Wesleyan University-Marion (Marion, Indiana)
* Liberty University (Lynchburg, Virginia)
* National University (La Jolla, California)
* Northern Michigan University (Marquette, Michigan)
* Park University (Parkville, Missouri)
* Post University (Waterbury, Connecticut)
* Regent University (Virginia Beach, Virginia)
* Southern University and A & M College (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
* Sul Ross State University (Alpine, Texas)
* Texas A & M International University (Laredo, Texas)
* Texas Southern University (Houston, Texas)
* University of Management and Technology (Arlington, Virginia)
* Wayland Baptist University (Plainview, Texas)
* Western International University (Tempe, Arizona)
"For anyone interested in working in government or with nonprofits in public service-related jobs, the MBA degree is said to have its equivalent in the MPA - Master's of Public Administration," said Raj Dash, the article's lead researcher.
"As the U.S. population grows, there'll be an increase in the demand for various public services. Each such service requires a variety of occupations to bring it into existence: raising awareness, influencing public policy, getting it funded, administered, maintained, etc.
"Not surprisingly, students of MPA programs come from many backgrounds and experiences, and all will in some manner have an influence on the public services that Americans rely on.
"For anyone interested in being part of a public administration career, this college rankings article should be a starting point. It looks at online masters-level programs in public administration, including master's degrees and graduate certificates, that are offered either 100% fully online or available in a hybrid format - some of which may require some on-campus presence."
College rankings for this article were compiled with data from NCES (National Center for Education Statistics), a bureau of the Dept. of Education (http://nces.ed.gov/). We queried for graduate institutions that grant degrees in Public Administration on a distance basis, filtered out colleges that are based in U.S. protectorate nations, sorted by increasing out-of-state tuition, filtered out doctoral-only and certificate-only colleges, and filtered for active online masters degree programs. This resulted in our list of the 25 most affordable masters programs in public administration. Similar topical rankings will be published at AffordableSchools (http://affordableschools.net) -- a college search and rankings site with a focus on affordable colleges and programs -- on a regular basis.
Raj Kumar Dash (Email)
Skype phone #: 310-929-7240 (voicemail only)
Contact form: http://affordableschools.net/contact/
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/affordableschoolsnet-releases-its-affordability-ranking-of-online-masters-level-public-administration-degrees-300297418.html