DUBLIN, June 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hc5pcd/africa_cyber) has announced the addition of the "Africa Cyber Security Market by Solution, by Service, by Verticals, by Country - Global forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The table given below highlights the market size and year-on-year (Y-O-Y) growth rate by sub-segments. The Africa cyber security market size is expected to grow from $0.92 Billion in 2015 to $2.32 Billion by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 20.41% from 2015 to 2020.
The growing number of mobile workforce, adoption of cloud-based services, and Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) present a comprehensive opportunity for cyber vendors in the market space. Apart from these, factors such as the need for strict compliance and data disclosure mandates, risk over maintenance of sensitive data, increased internet penetration, and increasing spending pattern on security forums are boosting up the demand for cyber security solutions. It is expected that the cyber market will show enormous growth in the coming years.
The notable players in this domain such as Cisco, IBM, EMC, CSC, Symantec, McAfee, HP, and Fortinet are expected to develop more advanced and user-friendly solutions to equip organizations with the necessary tools to combat cyber-attacks and thus, create notable market traction during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
On the basis of sub-segments:
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Content Security
- Application Security
- Industrial Control Systems Security
- Cloud Security
On the basis of solutions:
- Identity and Access Management
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)/ Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Antivirus and Antimalware
- Data Loss Protection (DLP)
- Unified Threat Management
- Security and Vulnerability Management
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- DDOS Mitigation
On the basis of services:
- Design and Integration
- Risk and Threat Assessment
- Managed Security Services
- Training and Education
On the basis of verticals:
- Aerospace, Defense, and Intelligence
- Government (Excluding Defense)
- Energy and Utilities
- Retail and Wholesale Distribution
On the basis of countries:
- South Africa
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cisco Systems
- Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC)
- EMC Corporation
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Mcafee, Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Trend Micro, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hc5pcd/africa_cyber
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets