NEW YORK, Jan. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Generator or genset is the most reliable, efficient, and cost-effective source for emergency and backup power. Diesel gensets are easy to set up and operate, and can be used in all types of applications such as oil & gas, telecom, residential and hospitals, among others. With increasing demand for electricity coupled with poor grid infrastructure, the diesel gensets market in Africa is expected to grow at a robust pace over the next five years. Growing demand for electricity from diverse end-user industries is resulting in widening of demand-supply gap, which is being bridged by diesel gensets. Industrial operations are largely dependent on electricity generated from diesel gensets during power outages and in regions where grid access is limited. However, the access to grid electricity in the continent is the lowest in the world. In 2012, around 622.6 million people in Africa had no access to electricity, which was equivalent to 57% of the continent's population. The deployment of diesel gensets can effectively reduce the demand supply gap of electricity, and is capable of supplying regular as well as reliable electricity. According to the World Bank, Africa's population is projected to increase from 1.2 billion in 2016 to 2.8 billion by 2060. Backed by increasing population, Africa diesel gensets market is expected to grow at a healthy rate over the next five years.
According to "Africa Diesel Gensets Market By Type, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the market for diesel gensets in Africa is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 12% during 2016 – 2021. On account of growing demand for prime power as well as standby power sources, especially in oil & gas exploration sites and industrial infrastructure & mining activities, the demand for diesel gensets in the country is expected to rise over the next five years. In 2015, industrial sector was the largest buyer of diesel gensets, followed by commercial and residential sectors. Moreover, low power diesel gensets dominated the Africa diesel gensets market in 2015, and the trend is expected to continue through 2021. "Africa Diesel Gensets Market By Type, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects of Africa diesel gensets market:
- Africa Diesel Gensets Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Low Power (<75 KVA), Medium Power (75.1-350 KVA), High Power (350.1-750 KVA), Very High Power (>750 KVA)), By End User (Industrial, Residential & Commercial)
- Country Analysis – Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Cameroon, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan & Rest of Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Africa diesel gensets market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and diesel gensets providers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with diesel gensets manufacturers, importers, distributors & dealers across the region. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, government sources and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04214606-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/africa-diesel-gensets-market-by-county-by-type-by-application-by-end-user-market-opportunities--forecast-2021-300388831.html