NEW YORK, July 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In June 2015, the team at AgencyPlatform personally met 40 agencies across 11 US Cities. One of the most loved features by agencies was their SEO Audit report. The reason being; it has comprehensive data which helps them close SEO deals faster. Some of the agencies were awaiting new features in the SEO Audit report for last two years. After listening to their feedback, the team at AgencyPlatform made the Beta version of their SEO Audit reports live. After receiving amazing feedback from agencies and also solving small bugs, they have finally launched their new SEO Audit report.
Some of the new features which agencies would love are:
- Create separate local and national reports depending on the target audience.
- On page audit of 50 pages instead of just home page.
- Google Mobile Friendly test included in SEO Audit report.
- Upsell PPC within SEO Audit report.
- Local Visibility score illustrating the performance of your business in local ecosystem.
- Google, Yelp and other review tracking and comparison with industry average.
For those who want to take a sneak-peek into the new SEO Audit report, can do so by clicking on the link below.
About: AgencyPlatform is a Marketing Dashboard designed for Agencies, keeping in mind their need for White Label SEO Services with value added features like Social Media Management, Project Collaboration, PPC Tools, SEO Audit Report – all on a single platform. A Free Demo of Agency Platform is available to anyone who may be interested.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/agencyplatform-launches-new--improved-seo-audit-report-300118995.html