NEW YORK, March 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
"The increasing focus on farm efficiency and productivity and adoption of new technologies in farming drive the growth of the agricultural robots market"
The agricultural robots market is expected to grow from USD 2.75 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 12.80 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 20.71% between 2017 and 2022. Agricultural robot involves technology-driven information analysis of data acquired from the field and application of input as per the data analysis for increasing crop productivity. Agricultural robot has revolutionized the method employed for crop production in the agriculture farm. People across the world would adopt robots for agricultural purposes at an increasing rate. The major restraining factor for the agricultural robots market is the high initial investment and the lack of technical awareness among farmers.
"Automated harvesting application held the largest share of the agricultural robots market in 2016"
Harveting is the most widely used application in agricultural robots as it plays a vital role in understanding field variability and helps farmers in maximizing their yields. Increasing labor cost is motivating farm owners to adopt automated harvesting system. Automated harvesting management held the largest market share among all applications due to the high adoption rate of harvesting robots.
"Agricultural robots market in Asia-Pacific expected to grow at the highest rate between 2017 and 2022"
Asia-Pacific (APAC) is one of the bright prospective markets in agricultural robots. APAC has large farmlands and a high population growth rate. APAC has a huge regional spread, which comprises countries such as China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, and Rest of APAC. The agricultural robots market in APAC is in its initial stages of adoption and expected to grow with a double-digit rate between 2017 and 2022. In APAC, specifically India, Australia, China, and Japan, currently have the highest growth rate and highest share in the agricultural robots market.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key experts. The breakup of the profiles of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 55 %, Tier 2 – 20%, and Tier 3 –25%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives – 75% and Managers – 25%
- By Geography: Americas – 40%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 20%, and RoW – 10%
Companies that provide a range of customized solutions to customers are expected to emerge as the game changers.
The key players in the agricultural robots market profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Deere & Company (U.S.)
2. Trimble, Inc. (U.S.)
3. AGCO Corporation (U.S.)
4. DJI (China)
5. BouMatic Robotics, B.V. (Netherlands)
6. AgJunction, Inc. (U.S.)
7. AG Leader Technology (U.S.)
8. AG Eagle LLC (U.S.)
9. Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
10. Lely Holding S.A.R.L (Netherlands)
11. Agribotix LLC (U.S.)
12. Auto Copter Corp (U.S.)
This report covers the agricultural robots market based on offering, type, application, and geography. A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been done to provide insights into their business, products and services, and key strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, and collaborations associated with the agricultural robots market.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
The report would help the market leaders or new entrants in the following ways:
1. This report segments the overall market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the overall agricultural robots market size and that of the subsegments across different applications and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the agricultural robots market and provides them information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities in this market.
3. This report would help stakeholders to effectively understand their competitors and gain more insights to enhance their position in the agricultural robots market. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions in the agricultural robots market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04781969-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/agricultural-robots-market-by-type-offering-application-and-geography---global-forecast-to-2022-300427233.html