NEW YORK, Aug. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This package contains 11 agrochemical product market analyses from the following Eastern European countries: Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine.
The agrochemical product market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the agrochemical product markets in different Eastern European countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
* Overall market value for agrochemical products by country, 2004-2010
* Overall market volume for agrochemical products by country, 2004-2010
* Market value and volume for agrochemical products by type (disinfectants, fungicides, insecticides, plant-growth regulators, anti-sprouting products, herbicides, other agrochemical products)
* Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
* Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
* What is the size of the agrochemical product market?
* How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
* How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
* What is the potential for the market?
* How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626