DUBLIN, Mar. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "AI Enabled Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and IoT Enabled Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Market Outlook and Forecasts 2017 - 2022" report to their offering.
There are two powerful technologies transforming internal enterprise processes as well as external customer-facing business processes. These technologies are Internet of Things (IoT) enabled Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) enabled Chatbots respectively. IoT software and systems are transforming ERP solutions through significantly enhanced abilities to connect people, processes, data, and things in one repository. Chatbots represent an advanced technology for automated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions.
This research evaluates key ERP vendors and their IoT initiatives, the transition from traditional ERP to IoT enabled ERP, and the impact of IoT enabled ERP on enterprise as a whole. This research also provides and in-depth assessment of the AI enabled Chatbots market including Chatbot companies strategic initiatives, Chatbot CRM solutions, applications, and services. It also evaluates current Chatbot developments and role of Machine Learning and other AI technologies.
Select Report Findings:
- Chatbots are moving aggressively beyond CRM in leading industry verticals.
- Stand-alone Chatbots are expected to contribute 40% of the market by 2022.
- Consumer Chatbot applications will continue to lead the market through 2022 with $744M in revenue.
- There will be an incremental $49.9 billion market opportunity for IoT ERP software and services by 2022.
- About 50% of the global small, mid-sized, and large enterprises will deploy some kind of IoT enabled ERP by 2022.
- Virtually all enterprise functions will require significant transformation to prepare for and maintain IoT enabled ERP.
- Anboto Group
- Apple Inc.
- Artificial Solutions Ltd.
- Aspect Software, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Creative Virtual Ltd.
- CX Company
- eGain Corporation
- Eidoserve Inc.
- Facebook Inc.
- Fiserv Inc.
- Haptik, Inc.
- IBM Watson
- (20+ Others)
Key Topics Covered:
2 Intelligent Chatbots Ecosystem Analysis
3 Chatbot Market: SWOT Analysis and Use Cases
4 Chatbots Market Analysis and Forecasts
5 Chatbot Company and Solution Analysis
6 Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4wjnrd/ai_enabled
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ai-enabled-crm--iot-enabled-erp-market-2017-2022-there-will-be-an-incremental-499-billion-market-opportunity-for-iot-erp-software-and-services-by-2022---research-and-markets-300422521.html
SOURCE Research and Markets