SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global artificial intelligence in healthcare market size is expected to reach USD 31.3 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 41.5% over a forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising demand to reduce healthcare costs, increasing adoption of precision medicine, growing importance of big data in healthcare, and declining hardware costs are some factors propelling adoption of AI technology in healthcare industry. Moreover, rise in potential applications of AI-based tools in medical care and growth in venture capital investments are anticipated to aid growth over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In 2018, software solutions held the largest revenue share owing to the development of AI-based software solutions for the healthcare sector
- Clinical trials held the largest revenue share in 2018, and this can be attributed to the growing focus of pharmaceutical companies on incorporating AI in automation of clinical trial processes.
- North America held the largest revenue share, owing to high adoption of healthcare IT solutions in the region and availability of well-established healthcare infrastructure
- Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest CAGR over the forecast period, owing to growing AI-based start-ups, improving healthcare IT infrastructure, and increasing adoption of advanced technologies.
- Some key players are IBM Corporation; NVIDIA Corporation, Nuance Communications, Inc.; Microsoft; Intel Corporation; and DeepMind Technologies Limited
Read 120 page research report with ToC on "Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis By Component (Hardware, Software, Services), By Application, By Region, Competitive Insights, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025'' at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/artificial-intelligence-ai-healthcare-market
Rise in the number of cross-industry collaborations is anticipated to fuel growth. For instance, in March 2018, Microsoft announced partnership with Apollo Hospitals, one of the prominent healthcare systems in India. The partnership was focused on developing and deploying new machine learning models for predicting the risk of developing cardiac diseases and aid doctors in treatment planning. Increase in venture capital funding is a key factor propelling growth of AI start-ups, which is further contributing to market growth.
The adoption of AI in healthcare is increasing, as healthcare providers are focused on enhancing patient care further. The adoption of this technology in healthcare has various benefits, both patients and healthcare providers. AI enables personalized care, based on body constitution and past medical history. Moreover, the shortage of physicians in some countries is anticipated to increase demand for AI in healthcare.
Grand View Research has segmented the artificial intelligence in healthcare market on the basis of component, application, and region:
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Software Solutions
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Robot Assisted Surgery
- Virtual Assistants
- Administrative Workflow Assistants
- Connected Machines
- Clinical Trials
- Fraud Detection
- Dosage Error Reduction
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Healthcare IT Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Clinical Workflow Solutions Market – Global clinical workflow solutions market is poised to register significant growth over the forecast period. Aging populations, diminishing resources, budget restraint, and lack of standard devised clinical SOPs & treatment regimens are some of the key growth factors
- Cosmetovigilance Market – Global cosmetovigilance market is estimated to grow over the forecast year. The rise in importance of aesthetic appearance, increase in the purchasing power of developing countries and growing acceptance of consumer towards cosmetic products are key growth drivers
- Immunoinformatics Market – Global immunoinformatics market is expected to witness lucrative growth owing to numerous applications with integration of computational and experimental approaches in handling abundant genome sequencing data of humans and organisms.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.