DUBLIN, April 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Air France and the COVID-19 Virus: Case Study" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
COVID-19, commonly referred to as the Coronavirus, is dominating headlines around the world. The travel & tourism sector is suffering significant disruption and the airlines industry is very much impacted. Air France has not escaped unscathed.
This report provides insight into how COVID-19 is impacting Air France and looks at how the airline stacks up against key competitors.
- Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
- Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the airline industry
- Assess the impact on Air France
- Understand what the future may hold for France's flag carrier
- Air France is the French flag carrier and, as such, the number one airline in the country. This makes it a key player in terms of connectivity to the most visited country in the world (92.8 million visitors in 2019).
- The future of Air France depends on the length of the COVID-19 crisis. The longer it lasts, the more significantly affected the airline will be.
- However, it benefits from the almost unconditional support from the French government and has already implemented plans to safeguard its cash-flow and prepare the resumption of the activities.
- Moreover, the carrier could capitalize on the potential collapse of a number of smaller airlines to grow its network after the crisis.
Key Topics Covered
- Introduction to Air France
- The COVID-19 Situation
- Air France's Reaction to COVID-19
- The Situation for Other Key Players
- Looking to the Future
- Air France
- British Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uxri0b
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets