LONDON, April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Increasing level of air pollution in the atmosphere, rapid industrialization, and increasing urbanization to drive the air purification market."
The global air purification market size is projected to grow from USD 14.46 billion in 2015 to reach USD 20.65 billion by 2020, at a projected CAGR of 7.38%. The air purification market is driven by the increasing rate of air pollution due to rapid industrialization and its adverse impact on human health.
"Use of air purification systems in the automotive sector projected to increase during the forecast period."
The automotive sector is projected to be the fastest-growing end-use sector in the next five years. The rising demand for automobiles across the world and the increasing concern for indoor air quality of automobiles are expected to drive the automotive air purification market.
Breakdown of Primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to the different aspects of the air purification market. Estimates reached after analyzing secondary sources were validated through these interviews. Primary sources include professionals such as air purification systems manufacturers, dealers, and distributors. The following figure provides a breakdown of the type of companies to which the primary sources belong, the number of primaries by designation, and their regional break-up.
- By Company Type:
o Tier 1 – 50%
o Tier 2 – 17%
o Tier 3 – 33%
- By Designation:
o Director level – 57%
o Others – 43%
- By Region:
o North America – 57%
o Europe – 14%
o Asia-Pacific – 29%
The various key air purification companies profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
2. 3M Company (U.S.)
3. Sharp Corporation (Japan)
4. Daikin Industries, Ltd. (Japan)
5. Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (U.S.)
6. Clean TeQ Holdings Limited (Australia)
7. Alfa Laval AB (Sweden)
8. SPX Corporation (U.S.)
9. Mann+Hummel GmbH (Germany)
10. Clarcor Inc. (U.S.)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the air purification market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights about their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, agreements, partnerships and joint ventures, and acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3468608/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48