LONDON, Jan. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
In order for ATC to achieve its responsibilities, an extensive range of equipment is available that enables controllers to communicate with aircraft, provide navigation services, observe and monitor air traffic and manage these factors. Air-ground communication and data-links, radar and flight data processing are technologies and systems that assist controllers and are essential to ATC systems and processes for ensuring the safety and movement of air traffic.
Increasing demand for air travel is placing additional pressure on air traffic controllers and air navigation service providers to accommodate additional capacity in a finite amount of airspace. This has resulted in international, regional and national initiatives to derive new procedures and systems, capable of modernising airspace, that are capable of handling additional air traffic as well as guaranteeing safety and optimising operational efficiency of available airspace.
The emergence of satellite based navigation and surveillance systems has provided significant advantages to air traffic management, enabling increased controller coverage of airspace and enhanced navigation procedures and operations. Subsequently, the civil aviation industry is beginning to see the deployment of next generation air traffic control and air traffic management equipment and technological solutions designed to improve the overall infrastructure.
Visiongain has determined that the global air traffic control equipment market will reach US$3,849m in 2014. Whilst the market is expected to record growth over the next decade, it should be noted that because of the related factors of safety, concepts associated with air traffic control equipment is subject to extensive regulation on an international and national basis. Thus, growth remains moderate because the planning and introduction of new technology and equipment is influenced by timely trial operation and phased entry before widespread deployment.
Why you should buy the Air Traffic Control Equipment Market Forecast 2014-2024 Report
What are the future prospects of the global air traffic control equipment market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content, delivering solid conclusions, benefiting your own analysis and illustrating new opportunities and revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help you to direct your future business strategy.
What you will find in this 385 page report:
• View global air traffic control equipment market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to compete more effectively in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• See 270 tables, graphs, and charts providing instant market insight
- Let our analyst present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future air traffic control equipment market prospects.
• Discover details of 175 air traffic control equipment contracts.
- This analysis will help you achieve quicker and easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the air traffic control equipment sector.
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview contained in a report, you will gain an in-depth understanding of what is really happe
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2440000/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers