Inspired by invitation-only events that Live Grey has produced for two years running in the Hudson Valley of New York, Life@Work Company Culture Conferences are one part think tank, one part community that continues beyond the events themselves. The events are designed to be immersive, engaging, and interdisciplinary, with a goal of deeply connecting attendees and inspiring them to take meaningful and practical action within their workplace. Geared towards founders, executives, human resource leaders, and cutting-edge thinkers in culture development, the two-day Life@Work events attract speakers and attendees from innovative businesses large and small, including BuzzFeed, Fiverr, Gartner, General Electric, Google, Herman Miller, Johnson & Johnson, LinkedIn, SoulCycle, Unilever and Warby Parker.
Life@Work is an experiential learning journey that invites speakers and participants to explore a range of themes, including: cultural transformation, diversity and inclusion, new ways teams are working, characteristics of next-generation leaders, and radical people-first ideas that are reshaping the modern workplace. Featured speakers for the October 17-18 event in Brooklyn, New York include:
- Mark Levy, Global Employee Experience, AirBnB
- Didier Elzinga, Chief Executive Officer, Culture Amp
- Carrissa Menendez, Vice President of People and Workplace, Etsy
- Monica Pool Knox, Global Talent Management, Microsoft Corp.
- Adam Bryant, former author of Corner Office, The New York Times
- Khe Hy, Writer, Quartz
- Jessica Bryndza, Global Director of People Experiences and Employer Brand, Uber
- John Reid-Dodick, Chief People Officer, WeWork
"Life@Work Brooklyn will bring together company culture trailblazers and leaders to tackle and share insight into how to make workplaces more human, empathetic spaces," said Brad Lande, CEO, Live Grey. "The agenda is filled with speakers who have done incredible work internally to drive progress within their own organizations and we're excited to give them a platform to share their experiences with a larger community of changemakers, both to continue to grow themselves and encourage that growth in others."
In addition to fireside chats, panels and speaking sessions, Life@Work will also feature workshops, team building exercises, mindfulness practice, and opportunities to connect with peers and colleagues.
Join the community:
- Register for Life@Work Brooklyn here. Space is limited to 250 participants. Individual and Group tickets are available.
- Interested in speaking, partnering or sponsoring a Life@Work Company Culture Conference? Contact email@example.com.
About Live Grey
Live Grey is unifying a community of leaders who are developing themselves and their people through work. Our immersive events and content get at the heart of what it means to work in the 21st century. Through the exploration of new ways of being, leading, and relating Live Grey connects people to themselves, their colleagues, and their companies. Live Grey is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York. For more information, visit: www.livegrey.co.
Bateman Group for Live Grey
SOURCE Live Grey