DALLAS, March 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Airport Lounge Development Inc. (ALD), the leader in independent shared-use airport lounges within the U.S., announced today the opening of its second lounge at Orlando International Airport (MCO), The Club MCO, marking its 15th location globally. The opening of this lounge further reinforces ALD's commitment to expand its shared-use lounge network.
ALD has more than doubled its portfolio of shared-use lounges in just three years. Delivering an all-inclusive premium lounge experience available to all travelers regardless of frequent flyer status, class of ticket purchased or affinity membership has been the foundation of their success. ALD's network provides a lounge alternative to over 20 airlines looking for a premium lounge option.
"On the heels of Orlando International Airport's most successful year in its history, ALD is excited to be a part of the airport's continued growth," said Nancy Knipp, senior vice president of ALD. "As passenger traffic continues to increase at MCO, we are excited to open our second lounge to provide even more travelers with a premium lounge option."
"The addition of a second club at MCO emphasizes the value Orlando International Airport places on meeting the demands of our traveling public," says Phil Brown, executive director of the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority. "Today's traveler wants more and providing world-class amenities helps meet that expectation."
The Club MCO (Airside 1) operates from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., and provides seating for 60 guests. The all-inclusive lounge offers complimentary premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, Wi-Fi, power outlets throughout, and an array of reading materials. Recognizing the diverse needs of today's traveler, The Club MCO offers a wide variety of seating choices and unique lounge zones.
- Relaxing Zone with comfortable seating and easy access power outlets
- Resting Zone with ability to put your feet up and take a quick break before your flight
- Productivity Zone where you can stay connected with personal or business needs
- Replenish Zone with complimentary food and beverage options
- Refresh Zone provides access to an invigorating shower
- Kids Zone offers a play area for the youngest travelers
The lounge also includes photography from local Orlando photographer, Chad Byerly. An Orlando native for more than 30 years, Chad's photography brings the heart of the city into the lounge.
Guests looking for respite from the airport crowds can visit The Club MCO located in Airside 1 (gates1-29), or ALD's second lounge located in Airside 4, by purchasing a day pass online or at the lounge for $40. Members of Priority Pass, LoungeKey and Lounge Club, in addition to premium passengers of participating airlines, are also granted access to the lounge.
ALD's lounge network includes:
- The Club at CVG, located in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- The Club at DFW, located in Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- The Club at LAS (Terminal 1) and The Club at LAS (Terminal 3) in Las Vegas' McCarran International Airport
- The Club at SJC, located in Mineta San José International Airport
- The Club at ATL, located in the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- The Club at PHX, located in the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- The Club at SEA (concourse A) and The Club at SEA (south satellite), both located at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- The Club at MCO (Airside 4) and The Club MCO (Airside 1), both located in Orlando International Airport
- The Lounge (Concourse C) and The Club (Terminal E), both located at Boston Logan International Airport
- Aspire, the Lounge and Spa at LHR T5 and Club Aspire at T3, both located in London Heathrow Airport
For more information, visit: http://www.theclubairportlounges.com.
About Airport Lounge Development Inc.
Operating since 2006, ALD is the U.S. leader in independent shared-use lounges offering an affordable hospitality experience for travelers on any airline and traveling any class of service. ALD specializes in the design, construction, operation, management and marketing of independent shared-use airport lounges. ALD's experienced leadership team is known for delivering a turnkey lounge solution tailored to the airport's needs and supported by an established customer foundation.
ALD is part of the Collinson Group, a global leader in shaping and influencing customer behavior to drive revenue and value for its clients. It offers a unique blend of industry and sector specialists who together provide market-leading experience in delivering products and services across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance, and Assistance. The Collinson Group has 25 years' experience, with 28 global locations, servicing over 800 clients in 170 countries, employing 1,500 staff, and managing over 20 million customers.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/airport-lounge-development-opens-second-lounge-at-orlando-international-airport-300430861.html
SOURCE Airport Lounge Development Inc.