NEW YORK, April 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The US is the most preferred destination for travel during 2016-2017 for both business and leisure purposes. Most of the travellers spend 15minutes or less per visit to a duty-free airport retail outlet. Travellers incurred significant expenditure on precious jewellery, handbags, and watches during their visits to airport retail outlets. In 2015-2016, the majority of travellers purchased products from Christian Dior Couture and Chanel brands when shopping at a duty-free store. Competitive prices and the availability of luxury brands at discounted prices are key factors motivating travellers to purchase at airport retail stores.
- Business travellers from Asia-Pacific mostly travelled to Singapore, India, China, and Thailand by air during the last year
- The majority of travellers purchased food and beverages from airport retail stores for consumption at the airport
- Hugo Boss and Ralph Lauren/Polo will be the most preferred clothing and footwear brands to be purchased from airport retail stores during 2016-2017
- Mappin and Webb and Chanel are the top brands that airport travellers intend to purchase at a duty-free stores during 2016-2017
- Travellers from North America highlight luxury brands at discounted prices and competitive prices as key motivating factors to purchase at airport retail stores
Verdict Retail's Airport Retail Survey and Luxury Trends 2016-2017 report examines travelers' opinion about the current trends in airport retailing and their retrospective effect on the marketing activities and business expansion plans adopted by retailers. Furthermore, it analyzes preferred travel destinations, shopping frequency, purchasing patterns, and average expenditure. In addition, the report examines time spent, brand preferences, and key factors that motivate travellers to purchase at airport retail stores. Additionally, it provides information categorized by gender, age, and annual income.
What else does this report offer?
- Travelers' average shopping frequency at airport retail outlets: analyzes the average number of times a passenger shops at an airport retail outlet
- Travelers' average time spent at airport retail outlets: evaluates time spent per visit by a passenger to an airport retail outlet
- Products purchased from airport retail stores: determines what type of products passengers mostly shop for from airport retail stores
- Travelers' expenditure on product categories: evaluates passenger expenditure on specific product categories per visit
- Popular brands preferred at airport retail stores: identifies the popular brands that travellers purchased and expect to purchase at duty-free, duty paid, and online airport retail stores
- Travelers' key drivers of demand growth in airport retail: identifies key factors that are compelling travellers to purchase at airport retail stores
- Travelers' preferred destinations to travel by air: highlights passengers' favorite destinations, which they intend to travel by air over the next year
- Popular products preferred at duty-free airport retail stores: identifies the catalog of products that travellers mostly intend to purchase at duty-free retail outlets
Reasons To Buy
- The report analyzes the shopping patterns of travellers at airport retail stores and help retail operators to realign business strategy
- The report identifies top selling retail products to enable airport retail outlets to allocate their marketing activities and budgets effectively
- Assist in the development or adjustment of business expansion plans by providing information about the popular brands selected by travelers' across various product categories
- The report guides airport retailers to understand the key factors that motivate travellers to purchase at airport retail stores
- Provides information about duty-free product purchasing trends, which will allow airport retail operators to boost revenues by focusing on select products
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03716503-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001