MANCHESTER, England, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Sabre Airline Solutions, a global provider of software and data solutions for airlines, has been selected by Airport Strategy & Marketing (ASM) to provide critical aviation data to the renowned airline route development consultancy.
Sabre's AirVision Market Intelligence solution captures global passenger traffic, synthesizes the information and provides direct airline booking estimates and a complete global view of scheduling and traffic data.
ASM has led the way in air service development for the past 20 years, specializing in airline route development strategies, air traffic forecast and air traffic delivery campaigns for airports and tourism boards around the world.
"We are delighted to work side-by-side with a partner that has invested many years in building a robust and exhaustive market-intelligence database," said Marc Gordien, vice president consulting for ASM: "ASM has the longest list of successes in the industry, and our mission to help route development for airports and regions requires a high level of credibility in the eyes of airlines. And we strongly believe Sabre AirVision Market Intelligence is the right solution to deliver the quality we need in all regions."
Sabre's Market Intelligence solution is a strategic component for ASM to continue delivering state-of-the-art market analysis, marketing best practices and competitive strategy formations to clients.
Sabre's Market Intelligence is the only solution that leverages market information from three of the major global distribution systems (GDS), and includes over 50 proprietary data sources, to deliver reliable and accurate passenger traffic, airline schedule and fare information on a 24x7 basis.
"By selecting Sabre's Market Intelligence solution, ASM has enhanced its offering and will now be able to develop and deliver the most robust route development strategies and services for airports worldwide," said Darren Rickey, vice president, Sabre AirVision Marketing and Planning solutions.
Notes to Editors
- Manchester UK‐based ASM Ltd was founded in 1995 as the world route development consultants. http://www.asm-global.com
- ASM was the founding company of Routes which organises world-renowned airline and airport networking events through its regional and global Route Development Forums. Each year, there is one global event and one regional event in Asia, Africa, Europe, the Americas and CIS respectively. http://www.routesonline.com
- Routes and ASM were acquired by UBM Aviation Worldwide Ltd in August 2010. From 1st August 2012 Routes, ASM and the Airport Cities Conference and Exhibition become part of the UBM Live division of UBM plc.
- UBM Live connects people and creates opportunities for companies across five continents to develop new business, meet customers, launch new products, promote their brands and expand their markets. Through premiere brands such as MD&M, CPhI, IFSEC, TFM&A, Cruise Shipping Miami, the Concrete Show, the Routes portfolio of events, Airport Cities and many others, UBM Live exhibitions, conferences, awards programs, publications, websites and training and certification programs are an integral part of the marketing plans of companies across more than 20 industry sectors. http://www.ubmlive.com
About UBM plc
- UBM plc is a global events-led marketing services and communications company. We help businesses do business, bringing the world's buyers and sellers together at events and online, as well as producing and distributing news and specialist content. Our 5,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into expert teams which serve commercial and professional communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
- For more information, go to http://www.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM corporate news; follow @UBM for news from all UBM's businesses; follow @UBM for a flavour of UBM from selected members of UBM's Twitterati.
About Sabre Airline Solutions
Sabre's Airline Solutions business offers a broad range of software and data solutions to help airlines market themselves, sell products, serve customers and operate more efficiently. It provides both airline reservations systems, and a full suite of marketing and commercial planning software and enterprise operations solutions. Its data-rich software helps airlines make smarter operational decisions, personalize and retail their products to travellers. Airline Solutions services approximately 225 airlines including network carriers, hybrids and low cost carriers, primarily through Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and hosted models, providing lower cost of ownership, flexibility, and scalability as airlines grow. The company also serves approximately 700 other customers including airports, cargo and charter airlines, corporate fleets, governments and tourism boards. Please visit http://www.sabreairlinesolutions.com for more information.
Follow us on twitter:
@ASM_Ltd, @VictoriaRoutes, @NLPROU, @Routesonline, @TheHUBRoutes, @airlineroute
SOURCE ASM Ltd