PALO ALTO, Calif., Oct. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- AirXpanders, Inc. (ASX: AXP) (AirXpanders or Company), a medical device company focused on the design, manufacture, sale and distribution of the AeroForm® Tissue Expander System, announced today that its AeroForm System will be featured in multiple sessions during the 86th Plastic Surgery: The Meeting, the annual scientific meeting of the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS), October 6-10, in Orlando, FL. AirXpanders will be at booth #617 and is a Gold Level sponsor at this year's meeting.
AeroForm will be featured in the following presentations at the Orange County Convention Center (all times noted in Eastern Daylight Time):
- Hot Topics – Update on FDA-Cleared CO2 Tissue Expander System
- Room S310 A-D
- Speakers: Drs. Jaime Flores, Tracey Stokes
- Friday, October 6, presentation at 3:44 pm
- "Modernizing Breast Reconstruction: Innovation and Technology of the AeroForm Tissue Expander System"
- Lunch symposium, Room S210 A
- Speakers: Drs. Jeffrey Ascherman, Tony Connell, Jaime Flores, Tracey Stokes
- Saturday, October 7, 12:30-1:30 pm
- "Radiation of the Breast: Optimization of Treatment Planning with a Gas-Filled Tissue Expander"
- Session: Scientific Abstract Presentations - Breast 1, Room S330 EF
- Speaker: Dr. Martin Keisch
- Saturday, October 7, 1:45-3:30 pm (presentation at 2:50 pm)
- "Results of the XPAND II Multi-Center, Prospective Clinical Trial for the AeroForm Tissue Expander System Used for Two-Stage Breast Reconstruction"
- Session: Scientific Abstract Presentations – Breast 3, Room S320 EF
- Speaker: Dr. Jeffrey Ascherman
- Sunday, October 8, 4:00-5:00 pm (presentation at 4:30 pm)
Founded in 2005, AirXpanders, Inc. (www.airxpanders.com) designs, manufactures and markets innovative medical devices to improve breast reconstruction. The company's AeroForm Tissue Expander System, is used in patients undergoing two-stage breast reconstruction following mastectomy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, AirXpanders' vision is to be the global leader in reconstructive surgery products and to become the standard of care in two-stage breast reconstruction. AirXpanders is a publicly listed company on the Australian Securities Exchange under the symbol "AXP." AeroForm was initially granted U.S. FDA de novo marketing authorization in 2016 with subsequent market clearance in 2017, first CE mark in Europe in 2012 and is currently licensed for sale in Australia.
For more information, refer to the Company's website at www.airxpanders.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/airxpanders-to-present-new-data-on-aeroform-tissue-expander-system-at-american-society-of-plastic-surgery-meeting-in-orlando-300529415.html
SOURCE AirXpanders, Inc.