LOS ANGELES, Nov. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Los Angeles Convention Center West Hall -- Aisha Tyler, actress, director and host of the hit podcast Girl On Guy, and Rick Fox, three-time NBA champion, actor and producer of the Web TV series Off Season - The Lex Morrison Story, joins BlogWorld & New Media Expo's star-studded closing presentation New Media LIVE! This entertainment-focused talk show panel is hosted by Jace Hall, president and founder of HDFILMS, with guests iJustine and Tim Street. Comic relief to start the show will come from stand-up comedian, Jordan Cooper.
After three energetic days in Los Angeles, attendees will come to see "New Media LIVE!" to kick back, cut loose and enjoy stories and secrets to success as told by leaders in Web Video, YouTube, WebTV and Podcasting. The panelists' anecdotes and perspectives on the trends and state of the quickly-evolving entertainment industry are sure to be irreverent, humorous, entertaining, insightful and edgy.
Saturday, November 5 at 5 p.m. PDT - Closing Keynote Talk Show: New Media LIVE!
- Jace Hall, President and founder of HDFILMS INC. - Jace Hall is president and founder of HDFILMS INC., a production company primarily focused on creating premium online content as well as film, television, and video games. HDFILMS maintains numerous direct distribution relationships with top destinations such as Hulu, IGN, Xbox Live, Sony's Crackle, and LA METRO via Transit TV. Hall is currently the executive producer of one of Hulu's top rated original online daily shows called The Morning After. Furthering his online success, Jace has become prominently known for the originality and antics of The Jace Hall Show - one of the most popular and longest running original online series dedicated to the gamer/youth culture lifestyle.
- Aisha Tyler, Standup comedian, actress, author and director – Aisha Tyler is best known from shows like Talk Soup, Friends, and 24, and she currently voices sexy superspy Lana Kane on the F/X animated hit Archer. Her new show, Girl on Guy with Aisha Tyler, a podcast about stuff guys love, debuted in the top ten on iTunes this past July, recently reached one million downloads, just weeks after launch.
- Rick Fox, Three-time NBA champion, actor and producer – Rick Fox is a three-time NBA champion with the Los Angeles Lakers, actor and producer and has appeared in a number of film and television projects over the past seventeen years. Teaming up with Michael Eisner's studio, Vuguru, Rick recently starred and executive produced Off Season-The Lex Morrison Story.
- Justine Ezarik (a.k.a. iJustine) – iJustine is an Internet personality, actress, life-caster, vlogger, designer and popular YouTube content creator. She is the second most subscribed female comedienne/personality on YouTube with almost 2.5 million subscribers, over 1.3 million Twitter followers and has over 300 million views on her videos. In the same month she was named one of the Hollywood Reporters 50 most powerful digital players as well as one of Maxim Magazine's Hot 100. She has worked with brands from Mattell, Ford, GE, Intel, Nikon, and Carls Jr. and been featured in numerous magazine and publications from The Chicago Tribune to Fast Company and Maxim and made numerous guest star appearances on shows ranging from Law and Order to Criminal Minds. iJustine is often referred to as the most popular female personality online.
- Tim Street, Vice President Mobile Video, mDialog - Topping Mashable's list of Social Media VIPs in Los Angeles Tim Street is a writer, producer, director, editor, a new media consultant and web video branded entertainment pioneer. He is also the creator/executive producer of the popular Branded Entertainment Viral Video series French Maid TV. Street is one of the few individuals that have been successful in getting views both in new media/podcasting and traditional television. As one of the industry's most successful viral video producers, his online videos total over 50 million downloads. Street was inducted into the International Academy of Web Television in 2009 and can be heard as the co-host of the This Week in Media podcast. He blogs about web and mobile video at 1TimStreet.com.
- Jordan Cooper, Co-founder of Underground Comedy College - A professional stand-up comedian for 15 years, Jordan Cooper has toured at comedy clubs and colleges across the country. As the co-founder of the Underground Comedy College he teaches classes in stand-up, improv and sketch comedy writing to aspiring creative performers. Jordan currently earns income running several niche websites, producing online multimedia and provides web design & content marketing consulting to small businesses.
New Media LIVE! will be live-streamed on Stickcam by NewTek, using their TriCaster HD portable live production system.
BlogWorld & New Media Expo 2011 in Los Angeles is sponsored by premium brands such as: Ford Motor Company, Southwest Airlines, .ME, Verisign/.tv, Century 21 Real Estate LLC, Technorati, Blogger, WordPress.com, Vanilla Forums, Viddy, Stickam, Johnson & Johnson, NewTek, Heineken, U4RIK, and more. Featured speaker interviews and news reports from the Expo will be presented by WeVideo, TechZulu and WebProNews, to name a few.
About BlogWorld & New Media Expo
BlogWorld & New Media Expo is the first and only industry-wide tradeshow, conference and media event dedicated to promoting the dynamic industry of new media. Thousands of attendees learn about Content Creation, Distribution, Monetization and Social Media Marketing strategies, including step-by-step techniques and leading-edge tools from the most successful and influential Bloggers, Podcasters, Vloggers, Web TV & Radio Broadcasters, Social Influencers, New Media Pros and Online Journalists.
Benefiting producers and artists with cost-effective and groundbreaking technologies, NewTek is a worldwide leader in portable live production, video editing, 3D animation and special effects tools, including the TriCaster™ product line, 3Play™ and LightWave 3D®. NewTek has won numerous industry accolades, including two Emmy® Awards.
Clients include: BlogWorld, MTV, TWiT.TV, ESPN X Games, New York Giants, NBA Development League, Fox News, BBC, NHL, Nickelodeon, CBS Radio, ESPN Radio, Fox Sports, USA TODAY, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), North American Aerospace Defense Command, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). NewTek products have been used in feature films and television shows, including "Avatar," "TinTin," "Repo Men," "V," "Fringe," "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," and more.
NewTek is privately owned and based in San Antonio, Texas. Please visit: www.newtek.com.
Katalyst Public Relations
(858) 366 -2962