SHENZHEN, China, April 28, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- AIVtech International Group Co. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECOH) ("AIVtech" or the "Company"), a provider of originally designed electronic products, today announced that Mr. Jinlin Guo, Chairman and CEO, has made a RMB 1 million charitable donation to the Xintian Education Fund in the Hunan Province, focused on supporting educational programs.
In an emotional speech, Mr. Jinlin Guo stated, "Every young boy or girl in China deserves a chance to stay in school and get the best education possible. As a person who grew up in the Hunan Province, it is an honor to have the opportunity to give back to my community through the Xintian Education Fund. In doing so, I hope that the younger generation of aspiring students will have a better opportunity than my own to succeed and to contribute to the economic development of China."
Separately, AIVtech sponsored the Miss Tourism Queen International City Final viewed by an estimated 6 million people on April 22, 2011. Mr. Guo commented, "In the future, we will increase our marketing efforts in China to bring more awareness to the AIV brand. The Miss Tourism Queen International City Final viewers fit ideally with our targeted new generation of young Chinese electronics consumers. Our investment will provide a barometer for future investments in our brand."
About AIVtech International Group Co.
AIVtech International Group Co. is the parent company of wholly owned Shenzhen AIVtech Company Limited ("Shenzhen AIVtech"), which owns 70% of Dongguan AIVtech Company Limited ("Dongguan AIVtech"). AIVtech's founder, Chairman, and CEO Jinlin Guo owns the remaining 30% of Dongguan AIVtech. Founded in 2004, the Company focuses on the integration of electronic products, such as multimedia speakers and video games, with furniture and has coined the term "electronic furniture" to describe its products. The Company has three major product categories: (1) electronic furniture, including video chairs with built-in speakers and vibration, as well as leisure furniture with built-in audio/video systems; (2) multimedia/digital speakers; and (3) video products, which includes a new video conferencing system called the Interactive Intelligent Panel. For more information, visit http://www.aivtechgroup.com.
SOURCE AIVtech International Group Co.