SHENZHEN, China, May 13, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- AIVtech International Group Co. (OTC Bulletin Board: ECOH) ("AIVtech" or the "Company"), a provider of originally designed electronic products, today announced it will commence trading under the new symbol "AIVI" effective Monday, May 16, 2011.
About AIVtech International Group Co.
AIVtech International Group Co. is the parent company of wholly owned Shenzhen AIVtech Company Limited ("Shenzhen AIVtech"), which owns 70% of Dongguan AIVtech Company Limited ("Dongguan AIVtech"). AIVtech's founder, Chairman, and CEO Jinlin Guo owns the remaining 30% of Dongguan AIVtech. Shenzhen AIVtech also owns 60% of the newly formed Henan AIVtech Technology Company, Ltd. ("Henan AIVtech") and Chairman Jinlin Guo owns the rest 40%. Founded in 2004, the Company focuses on the integration of electronic products, such as multimedia speakers and video games, with furniture and has coined the term "electronic furniture" to describe its products. The Company has three major product categories: (1) electronic furniture, including video chairs with built-in speakers and vibration, as well as leisure furniture with built-in audio/video systems; (2) multimedia/digital speakers; and (3) video products, which includes a new video conferencing system called the Interactive Intelligent Panel. For more information, visit http://www.aivtechgroup.com.
For more information, please contact:
HSC Global, an affiliate of HC International, Inc.
Alan Sheinwald, President
Tel: (914) 669-8885
SOURCE AIVtech International Group Co.