CAMBRIDGE, Mass., April 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKAM), the global leader in content delivery network (CDN) services, will be showcasing its enterprise application delivery and Web experience optimization expertise at Interop Las Vegas, taking place April 27 – May 1, 2015 at Mandalay Bay Convention Center. Through a variety of live presentations, speaking engagements as well as booth demonstrations (Booth 1551) of the company's Web Performance Solutions, Cloud Networking Solutions and Cloud Security Solutions, Akamai will show event attendees how its technology and solutions can address the unique challenges of delivering applications over the Internet.
Throughout Interop Las Vegas, Akamai will host live demonstrations showcasing a variety of technologies that are designed to help enterprises accelerate applications and provide scalable, secure and optimal user experiences for global audiences. Technology demonstrations planned for Interop Las Vegas include:
- Akamai Enterprise App Delivery Solutions: Visitors to the Akamai booth will have the opportunity to see how Akamai's cloud-based application delivery solutions can be used to accelerate apps, ensure availability and improve performance in real-time.
- Cisco Intelligent WAN with Akamai Connect: Attendees can experience first-hand the Cisco and Akamai integrated solution that is designed to accelerate HTTP/S applications, video and content while maximizing enterprise network bandwidth.
- Akamai Cloud Security Solutions: Through this demonstration, attendees will be able to see what a simulated DDoS or Slowloris attack can do to an unprotected site and how Akamai Cloud Security Solutions can help protect against them.
- Akamai Mobile Delivery Solutions: Attendees will learn how to dynamically manipulate an image through appending application programming interface (API) commands to an image URL.
In addition to the technology demonstrations, Akamai experts will also participate in a variety of speaking sessions at Interop Las Vegas, including:
- Seven Reasons You Need to Modernize Your Application Delivery Now: On Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 4:30-5:15pm, in Mandalay Bay L, Craig Adams, Vice President, Akamai Web Experience Products, will participate in this featured session to address the trends that are requiring enterprises to modernize their network to support business applications to run on the Internet.
- Why Enterprise Security Requires a Multi-Layered Defense: On Wednesday, April 29, 2015, at 11:30 – 11:45am, at Dark Reading Summit in Mandalay Bay D, Dave Lewis, Akamai Global Security Advocate will join other cyber security experts to discuss data security and the dangers faced by organizations today.
- Akamai subject matter experts will conduct live presentations at the Akamai booth (1551) daily throughout Interop Las Vegas. Topics to be addressed include: security, enterprise app delivery, branch connectivity, Web performance and mobile.
As the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, Akamai makes the Internet fast, reliable and secure for its customers. The company's advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere. To learn how Akamai solutions and its team of Internet experts are helping businesses move faster forward, please visit www.akamai.com or blogs.akamai.com, and follow @Akamai on Twitter.
SOURCE Akamai Technologies, Inc.