DALLAS, June 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Alerian announced the results of the June quarterly review for the Alerian Index Series. All changes will be implemented as of the close of business on Friday, June 17, 2016.
- Alerian MLP Index (AMZ) and Alerian MLP Equal Weight Index (AMZE). Archrock Partners (NASDAQ: APLP), Enable Midstream Partners (NYSE: ENBL), and Terra Nitrogen Company (NYSE: TNH) will be added to the AMZ and AMZE. Calumet Specialty Products Partners (NASDAQ: CLMT) and Capital Product Partners (NASDAQ: CPLP) will be removed from the AMZ and AMZE.
- Alerian MLP Infrastructure Index (AMZI). NGL Energy Partners (NYSE: NGL) and Tallgrass Energy Partners (NYSE: TEP) will be added to the AMZI.
- Alerian Energy Infrastructure Index (AMEI). Antero Midstream Partners (NYSE: AM) and Tesoro Logistics (NYSE: TLLP) will be removed from the AMEI.
- Alerian Natural Gas MLP Index (ANGI). Crestwood Equity Partners (NYSE: CEQP) and Enable Midstream Partners will be added to the ANGI. Dominion Midstream Partners (NYSE: DM) will be removed from the ANGI.
- Alerian MLP Closed End Fund Index (AMCI). Cohen & Steers MLP Income & Energy Opportunity Fund (NYSE: MIE) will be added to the AMCI. Cushing Energy Income Fund (NYSE: SRF) will be removed from the AMCI.
- Alerian Large Cap MLP Index (AMLI). Enable Midstream Partners will be added to the AMLI. Antero Midstream Partners and Tesoro Logistics will be removed from the AMLI.
- Alerian Mid Cap MLP Index (AMMI). Antero Midstream Partners, Crestwood Equity Partners, NGL Energy Partners, Tesoro Logistics, and Viper Energy Partners (NASDAQ: VNOM) will be added to the AMMI. Enable Midstream Partners will be removed from the AMMI.
- Alerian Small Cap MLP Index (AMSI). Cypress Energy Partners (NYSE: CELP), Legacy Reserves (NASDAQ: LGCY), Mid-Con Energy Partners (NASDAQ: MCEP), and Southcross Energy Partners (NYSE: SXE) will be added to the AMSI. Crestwood Equity Partners, NGL Energy Partners, and Viper Energy Partners will be removed from the AMSI.
In addition, each index will be rebalanced in accordance with their existing methodology. Constituent additions to and deletions from an index do not reflect an opinion by Alerian on the investment merits of the respective securities.
Alerian equips investors to make informed decisions about Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs) and energy infrastructure. Its benchmarks, including the flagship Alerian MLP Index (AMZ), are widely used by industry executives, investment professionals, research analysts, and national media to analyze relative performance. As of May 31, 2016, nearly $15 billion is directly tied to the Alerian Index Series through exchange-traded funds and notes, separately managed accounts, and structured products. For more information, including index values and constituents, research content, and announcements regarding rebalancings, please visit alerian.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alerian-index-series-june-2016-index-review-300282843.html