DUBLIN, July 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Algeria and Morocco Telecom Towers Market By Grid Type (Reliable Grid, Unreliable Grid & Off-Grid), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
Telecom towers market in Algeria and Morocco is projected to witness robust growth during 2016 - 2021.
Growing smartphone market, declining voice as well as data tariffs along with rapid upsurge in data demand are the key reasons that are expected to increase telecom tower installations in Algeria. Though, electrification rate is quite high in both Algeria and Morocco, still off-grid telecom tower deployment is anticipated to witness growth due to rising trend of green telecom towers.
Rising demand for wireless connectivity due to rapidly expanding mobile subscriber base is augmenting demand for reliable telecom network infrastructure, including telecom tower deployment, in Algeria and Morocco. With increasing mobile data consumption and roll-out of 3G and 4G/LTE services, the telecom network infrastructure is on an upsurge in both the countries.
Furthermore, rising government support for expanding telecom network across provinces, coupled with growth in regulatory compliances for telecom tower deployment is driving telecom operators to increase their focus on deploying off-grid telecom towers in Algeria and Morocco. Rising population, growing demand for high-speed internet services, upsurge in mobile penetration, rising demand for sustainable telecom towers deployment, etc. are expected to drive telecom towers market in both the countries during the forecast period.
Algeria and Morocco Telecom Towers Market By Grid Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2021 discusses the following aspects of the telecom towers market in Algeria and Morocco:
- Increase in Demand for Operational Optimization: Passive Infrastructure Sharing
- Growth in Environmental Focus and Green Telecom Tower Solutions
- Rising Demand for Traffic Offloading to Micro Sites
- Increasing Focus Towards Selling Off Tower Energy Infrastructures
- Telecom Tower Companies: Demand for New Revenue Streams
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Telecom Towers Market Outlook
5. Algeria & Morocco Telecom Market Outlook
6. Algeria & Morocco Telecom Towers Market Outlook
7. Algeria & Morocco Reliable Grid Telecom Towers Market Outlook
8. Algeria & Morocco Unreliable Grid Telecom Towers Market Outlook
9. Algeria & Morocco Off-Grid Telecom Towers Market Outlook
10. Market Attractiveness Index
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Algeria & Morocco Economic Profiles
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- ATM Mobilis (Mobilis)
- Maroc Telecom
- Médi Télécom (Méditel)
- Optimum Telecom Algeria SPA (Djezzy)
- Wana Corporate SA (Inwi)
- Wataniya Telecom Algerie S.P.A.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mv5knf/algeria_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/algeria-and-morocco-telecom-towers-market-competition-forecast--opportunities-2021---increasing-focus-towards-selling-off-tower-energy-infrastructures---research-and-markets-300301407.html
SOURCE Research and Markets