BOSTON, Dec. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Vizio TV Cyber Monday deals for 2019 are live now. Compare the best 50-inch, 60-inch, 65-inch and 70-inch Vizio TV deals by clicking the links below.
Best Vizio TV deals:
- Save up to $500 on a wide range of Vizio smart TVs & sound bars at Walmart - check live prices on the top-rated Vizio P Series, M Series & V Series with up to 4K Ultra HD resolution and Dolby Vision HDR
- Save up to $500 on 70-inch Vizio TVs & 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on LED 4K UHD SmartCast home theater displays. P-Series models with Quantum color & larger flat-screen HDR models
- Save up to $700 on 65-inch Vizio TVs & 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on full array 4K HDR TVs with Quantum Dot technology, SmartCast 3.0 & voice control options
- Save up to $320 on 60-inch Vizio TVs - at Walmart
- Save up to 43% on 50-inch Vizio TVs - at Walmart
- Save up to 37% on Vizio Smart TVs at Amazon - save on a wide range of LED and XLED TVs with built-in Apple AirPlay 2, ChromeCast and access to Netflix, Hulu and other streaming services
- Save up to $598 on select Vizio TVs at B&H Photo Video - check deals on top rated UHD and 4K Smart TVs
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Vizio smart TVs and soundbars have become one of the most highly rated living room entertainment choices in recent years. Vizio's line of 50-inch, 60-inch, 65-inch and 70-inch Quantum TVs bring top-quality displays without the hefty price tags. Its Quantum Color technology can generate up to 165% more color than standard 4K TVs to enrich cinematic experiences with 4K DolbyVision HDR. The brand's UltraBright feature also allows Vizio TVs to be up to 4 times brighter than other brands. Vizio's TVs are also voice assistant ready, allowing users to play movies and music using Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri.
Are deals still available on Cyber Monday? The Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday began being called Cyber Monday as retailers started extending their Black Friday sales into the next week by focusing on online deals. These deals include savings on new items as well as extensions of previous sales.
Ever since sales reached $1 billion in 2010, Cyber Monday has continued to be the biggest shopping event in the US.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Deal Tomato