LONDON, May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- North American virtual office provider Allied Offices is announcing its expansion into England with the installment of twelve office centers in the greater London metropolitan area. London, one of the largest cities in the world and with a great reputation as a business hub, is a perfect choice to host your virtual office address.
With locations in twelve of London's prestigious neighborhoods, each of the virtual office spaces will serve as an amazing option for businesses to express their expertise. Offices will be located at the following locations:
- Regent St - Located near the busiest tube station in London, surrounded by landmarks The Langham Hilton Hotel and BBC Headquarters.
- York St - Surrounded by major corporations and high-end businesses and shopping.
- Hanover St - Located in the famous Mayfair district, which is known housing exclusive brand name companies.
- Mayfair - In the center of the Mayfair district with a tube station in close proximity.
- Berkley St - In the Mayfair district surrounded by the Ritz hotel and the Green Park tube station.
- Canary Wharf - A great option for an affordable London office with a well-recognized name as a business location.
- Baker St - Historical location with a strong reputation as a business locale.
- Soho Square - Media industry leading location.
- Oxford St - Office located in the center of one of London's most well known shopping districts.
- Basil St - A location full of nearby restaurants and important department stores.
- Paddington - Close to Paddington station and Heathrow Airport is a great location with plenty of transport options.
- Fleet St - Famous building on landmark Fleet Street.
Allied Offices provides small businesses with a full package that includes virtual office assistants, meeting rooms, and a live virtual secretary. By offering a virtual office, Allied Offices cuts the cost of a typical office space, while still providing a renowned London address and paid utilities. The services included are a local or toll-free telephone and fax number, electronic fax, digital voicemail, and unified messaging to facilitate more efficient communication between company and client. In addition, Allied Offices provides voice conference capabilities, voicemail to fax, fax to email, and screening and forwarding so that information always reaches company.
Allied Offices sister company TelAssistant provides all premier live answering services for the Allied Offices locations, including remote live receptionist services, virtual assistants, appointment scheduling and high end customer service for office tenants. The TelAssistant virtual receptionists schedule appointments, process orders and are fully trained to specifications by the business owner to ensure that they embody the professional quality of service to fit the company name.