HOD HASHARON, Israel, October 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Allot Communications Ltd (NASDAQ, TASE: ALLT), a leading provider of security and monetization solutions that enable service providers and enterprises to protect and personalize the digital experience, has unveiled the Allot Secure Service Gateway series, a first-of-its-kind product series that combines application-based visibility and control with web security and DDoS protection in a single, scalable appliance.
With mobility and cloud migration, enterprises need to ensure that employees and customers connect securely and work productively with mission-critical applications at all times and from any location. The new solution goes further than traditional WAN Optimization Controllers (WOC) and Secure Web Gateway (SWG) solutions, enabling midsize to large enterprises to enhance productivity and protect their networks and users at scale with significantly lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
The Allot Secure Service Gateway platform provides:
- Complete visibility and control, utilizing real-time application-based traffic monitoring and analytics to deliver granular application level visibility and ensure higher user quality of experience (QoE). Flexible policy tools enable network managers to align IT resources with business priorities, reduce the enterprise cyber-attack surface and increase productivity.
- Powerful web security, maximizing the business value of cloud applications by detecting malware, phishing and other web threats, and blocking attacks before they harm application performance and user productivity.
- Scalability and lower Total Cost of Ownership, integrating multiple functions in an Intel-based platform with high port density that scales from 1,000 to 100,000 users in a single appliance.
- High performance and reliability, allowing the same carrier-class level performance that Allot brings to many of the world's largest network operators. Allot SSG offers flexible redundancy configurations plus passive bypass with automatic port failover, maximizing uptime and availability.
- Robust DDoS Protection, combining application-based traffic management alongside behavioral based DDoS mitigation engine to provide rapid anomaly detection and swift attack mitigation before they are able to disrupt network services and availability.
"The migration to mobility and cloud applications has introduced Quality of Experience, security, and shadow IT challenges for enterprise networks," said Ronen Priel, Vice President Product Management & Marketing at Allot Communications. "Allot Secure Service Gateway helps businesses overcome these challenges in a more holistic way and at much lower TCO. We achieve this by addressing network visibility, performance, protection and productivity requirements across the entire network in one appliance instead of multiple appliances that are traditionally required."
Allot Secure Service Gateway is offered initially in two models that meet the requirement of mid to large enterprises with up to 30Gbps of capacity. Mid-range: Allot Secure Service Gateway 600 (SSG600), and high-end: Allot Secure Service Gateway 800 (SSG800).
Further product and pricing information about Allot Secure Service Gateway is available on the Allot Communications website or through the local sales representatives and authorized channel partners.
About Allot Communications
Allot Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ, TASE: ALLT) is a leading provider of security and monetization solutions that enable service providers to protect and personalize the digital experience. Allot's flexible and highly scalable service delivery framework leverages the intelligence in data networks enabling service providers to get closer to their customers; to safeguard network assets and users; and to accelerate time-to-revenue for value-added services. We employ innovative technology, proven know-how and a collaborative approach to provide the right solution for every network environment. Allot solutions are currently deployed at 5 of the top 10 global mobile operators and in thousands of CSP and enterprise networks worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.allot.com
Safe Harbor Statement
This release contains forward-looking statements, which express the current beliefs and expectations of Company management. Such statements involve a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause our future results, performance or achievements to differ significantly from the results, performance or achievements set forth in such forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include risks relating to: our ability to compete successfully with other companies offering competing technologies; the loss of one or more significant customers; consolidation of, and strategic alliances by, our competitors, government regulation; the timing of completion of key project milestones which impact the timing of our revenue recognition; lower demand for key value-added services; our ability to keep pace with advances in technology and to add new features and value-added services; managing lengthy sales cycles; operational risks associated with large projects; our dependence on third party channel partners for a material portion of our revenues; and other factors discussed under the heading "Risk Factors" in the Company's annual report on Form 20-F filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Forward-looking statements in this release are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are made only as of the date hereof, and the company undertakes no obligation to update or revise the forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Director of Marketing Communications and Analyst Relations
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry for Allot Communications
US - Justin Ordman
UK - Emma Davies
SOURCE Allot Communications Ltd.