DUBLIN, Sept. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Epiomic Epidemiology Series: Alpha-1 Anti-Trypsin Deficiency Forecast In 18 Major Markets 2018-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the current prevalent population for AATD across 18 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Poland, Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. In addition to the current prevalence, the report provides an overview of the risk factors, diagnosis and prognosis of the disease, along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the publisher's analysis team, AATD patients grouped by comorbidities have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities of AATD include:
- Lung Cancer
- Systemic Vasculitis
Reasons to buy
- Ability to quantify patient populations in global AATD market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of AATD and identification of patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Better understanding of the impact of specific co-morbid conditions on the prevalent population of AATD patients.
- Identification of AATD patient sub-populations that require treatment.
- Better understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of AATD patients.
Key Topics Covered:
- List Of Tables And Figures
- Cause Of The Disease
- Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diagnosis Of The Disease
- Variation By Geography/Ethnicity
- Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
- Key Comorbid Conditions / Features Associated With The Disease
- Methodology For Quantification Of Patient Numbers
- Top-Line Prevalence For Alpha-1 Anti-Trypsin Deficiency
- Comorbidities Of Alpha-1 Anti-Trypsin Deficiency Patients
- Abbreviations Used In The Report
- Other Publisher Services & Solutions
- Reports & Publications
- Online Epidemiology Databases
- Online Pharmaceutical Pricing Database
For more information about this report visit
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets