Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
TORONTO, Jan. 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Alternate Health Corp. ("Alternate Health" or the "Company") (CSE: AHG) (OTC: AHGIF), an international medical cannabis company that uses technology, research, and clinical services to increase the awareness, regulatory compliance, and appropriate usage of cannabinoids in modern medical practices, today announced that the January 18 presentation from Dr. Michael Murphy, CEO, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Alternate Health Corp's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- Receipt of Medicare license approval for Alternate Health Labs
- Installation of CanaPass software platform is progressing well in National Access Cannabis' 11 Canadian clinics serving 12,000 clients.
- CanaPass Florida-specific adaption FlorPass has launched in Florida clinics making inroads into other states with additional adaptations.
- Negotiated the acquisition of a Blockchain-Enabled Mobile Payment software application completed in November, adding mobile payment solutions and point of sale capabilities.
- Alternate Health Lab conversion to a full clinical lab is expected to continue generating long-term stable revenues.
About Alternate Health Corp.
Alternate Health Corp. (CSE: AHG,OTCQB: AHGIF) Alternate Health has established multiple arms-length operations within the medical cannabis industry, each of which drives consumers, data and strategic opportunities to the company's other verticals. This sophisticated cross-integration of the company's enterprises has positioned Alternate Health as one of the only cannabis companies that delivers consistent revenue and intellectual property without growing, manufacturing or distributing the cannabis plant. Through its software solutions, data analytics, and patented delivery systems, Alternate Health's goal is to be the global authority on scientific and clinical support for cannabis in regulated markets. Alternate Health is well positioned to reinvest internal operating cash flow in its platform over the long term, creating an attractive investment profile for its shareholders.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE Alternate Health Corp.