IRVINE, Calif., May 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Alteryx, Inc. (NYSE: AYX), revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, today announced that it will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- The J.P. Morgan 48th Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference on May 12 at 11:20 a.m. Eastern Time
- The Piper Sandler P.S. It's Friday: The Data Disruptors Series on May 15 at 10 a.m. Eastern Time
- The Cowen and Company 2020 Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on May 27 at 1:25 p.m. Eastern Time
- The Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2020 Global Technology Conference on June 2 at 4:45 p.m. Eastern Time
- The William Blair 40th Annual Growth Stock Conference on June 10 at 11:40 a.m. Eastern Time
The presentations will be webcast live and a replay will be available for a limited time under the "News & Events" section on the company's investor relations website (http://investor.alteryx.com/).
About Alteryx, Inc.
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform that empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely on Alteryx daily to deliver actionable insights. For more information visit http://www.alteryx.com.
Alteryx is a registered trademark of Alteryx, Inc. All other product and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Alteryx, Inc.