NEW YORK, Nov. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Visiongain assesses that the global aluminium market will reach $93.72bn in 2016. And global aluminium production is projected to be 57.77 million tonnes in 2016.
Visiongain's 295 page report keeps you informed about the future prospects for the aluminium industry. Stay ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
This report answers questions such as:
- How is the global aluminium market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the aluminium market dynamics?
- How will each of the aluminium submarkets grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2026?
- How will the market shares for each of the aluminium submarkets develop from 2016 to 2026?
- Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
- Will leading national aluminium markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2026 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2026?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the predictions for M&A activity, consolidation for existing players and the potential prospects for new market entrants?
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
- Realise your company's full potential within the market
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 10 leading companies operating within the aluminium market:
- China Hongqiao Group Limited
- Rio Tinto
- UC Rusal
- Aluminium Corporation of China
- BHP Billiton
- China Power Investment Corporation
- Dubal Aluminium
- Norsk Hydro
- Xinfa group
2) The study reveals where and how aluminium price (S/ton), consumption (MT), production (MT), balance (MT) and market value (Sbn) will develop from 2016-2026. We show you the prospects for the following regions:
- Middle East
- New Zealand
3) The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interviews with a leading expert
- TC WERX
4) Our report also forecasts aluminium consumption (MT) and market value (Sbn) and analyses these applications from 2016-2026
- Consumer Goods
5) Our study also forecasts and analyses these product types from 2016-2026
- Flat rolled products
- Wire and Cable
This independent 295 page report guarantees you are better informed than your competitors. With 302 tables and figures examining the aluminium market, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market. PLUS aluminium price forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2016-2026 keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the aluminium value chain.
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the aluminium sector with an interest in aluminium. Purchasing this report today helps you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order the Aluminium Market Report 2016-2026: Analysis of Top Companies & Forecasts of Ingots, Flat Rolled Products (FRP), Wire & Cable for Transportation, Construction, Packaging, Electrical, Machinery & Consumer Goods. Get our new report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03594773-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001