DUBLIN, June 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Top Ambulatory Electronic Health Records Solutions Comparative Performance Result Set of Top EHR & Medical Practice Software/Support Vendors - Government Agencies: Rural Health Clinics, Federally Qualified Health Centers, Community Health Centers, Agency Networked Physician" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
From Q2 2019 through Q1 2020, the electronic medical record, electronic health record, e-Prescribing, Practice Management and e-Health client/user survey investigated 298 EMR vendors utilized 17,930 validated EMR/CPOE/eRX users nationwide for rankings
1,407 physicians, clinicians, and specialists, as well as administrative, IT and finance leaders from 1.119 practices, groups, clinics and facilities participated in the 2020 Government Providers: FQHC CHC RHC & Rural Clinics EHR subset survey.
Key Topics Covered:
- How the Data Sets Are Collected
- Understanding the Statistical Confidence of Data
- Who Participates in the Ranking Process
- Ambulatory Practice Physicians: Government Providers Top 20 Electronic Medical Record/Health Record Vendors
- Top #1 EHR Vendor Overall, Top #1 EHR Vendor by Functional Subsets
- Top 20 Electronic Health and Medical Record Vendors, Ranked List 1 Through 20
- Scoring Key
- Overall KPI Leaders
- Summary of Criteria Outcomes
- Top Score Per Individual Criteria
- Individual Key Performance
- Market Research Surveys & IT User Polling
- Epic Systems
- Practice Fusion
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1qhri7
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets