NEW YORK, Aug. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) is expanding its passion for connecting its stylish fans with the music they love by teaming up with Live Nation and Founders Entertainment to launch a multi-faceted marketing initiative for the 2017 Meadows Music and Arts Festival. From featuring exclusive festival apparel and offering an interactive Studio & Lounge for festival goers on-site to launching a national sweepstakes, this integration with The Meadows allows AEO to expand its footprint in the live music realm.
The second annual edition of The Meadows, named "Best NYC Festival of 2016" by Stereogum, will take place from Friday, September 15th through Sunday, September 17th at the Citi Field complex in Queens, NY with performances from world renowned artists like JAY-Z, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Gorillaz, Joey Bada$$, Future, Nas, Bassnectar, Weezer, Run The Jewels, M.I.A., Erykah Badu and more.
Key elements of the sponsorship include:
- Festival Merchandise: AEO is The Meadows' official apparel partner. The exclusive capsule collection of merchandise, co-designed by Founders and AEO, will be available on-site at the festival and will include a variety of AEO apparel including: t-shirts, hats, denim jackets, and more. Check out the new merchandise here.
- AEO Exclusive Merchandise, In-Store and Online: Merchandise is a hot commodity at The Meadows, and fans flock to snag the customized apparel before it sells out. Now, fans have the special opportunity to outfit themselves in festival gear before they even arrive on-site. Beginning on August 24, online and in select AEO retail stores in New York City and Los Angeles, exclusive co-branded "AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS X THE MEADOWS MUSIC AND ARTS FESTIVAL" merchandise will be available. Visit the AEO Meadows Collection for men and women to shop online.
- American Eagle Outfitters Stage: The Meadows welcomes the American Eagle Outfitters Stage, featuring performances by Joey Bada$$, Milky Chance, A-Trak and more. Check out the full line-up and set times here.
- AEO Studio & Lounge: Festival goers will have the opportunity to take the ultimate selfie and chill out in AEO's denim-inspired pop-up video studio & lounge. Exclusive denim cuffs will be handed out as well. After stepping into the 360-degree video booth, images will be shared on large screens in the lounge giving visitors a few moments in the spotlight as well as creating a larger-than-life backdrop for even more social opportunities. Fans can then share their images via #AExMEADOWS.
- National Sweepstakes: One lucky fan will have an opportunity to win the grand prize that includes: 2 VIP 3-day festival tickets, round trip airfare, hotel accommodations, meet and greet with a select festival artist, $500 in AEO gift cards and more. All eligible sweepstakes entrants will receive a 20% AEO coupon to use in store or at ae.com through October 1, 2017.* For full sweepstakes rules, and more details on how to enter, please visit ae.com/meadows.
About American Eagle Outfitters
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE: AEO) is a leading global specialty retailer offering high-quality, on-trend clothing, accessories and personal care products at affordable prices under its American Eagle Outfitters® and Aerie® brands. The company operates more than 1,000 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Hong Kong, and ships to 82 countries worldwide through its websites. American Eagle Outfitters and Aerie merchandise also is available at more than 190 international locations operated by licensees. For more information, please visit www.ae.com.
About Live Nation Entertainment
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
About Founders Entertainment
Founders Entertainment is a New York City-based event production and promotion company specializing in creating, producing, and promoting concerts and festivals. As the promoters of the immensely successful Governors Ball Music Festival and The Meadows Music and Arts Festival, the young company has made a name for itself as a major player on the North American festival landscape. www.foundersent.com
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal U.S. residents 21+. Void where prohibited by law. Begins at 3:00 PM ET on 8/21/17 and ends at 2:59 PM ET on 9/1/17. See Official Rules. Sponsor is American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. at 77 Hot Metal St. Pittsburgh, PA 15203. Administrator is Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. at 7060 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028.
Live Nation is a registered trademark of Live Nation Worldwide, Inc.
The Meadows Music and Arts Festival is a trademark of Founders Entertainment, LLC.
American Eagle Outfitter, AEO and AE are registered trademarks of Retail Royalty Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Eagle Outfitters, Inc.
SOURCE American Eagle Outfitters