NEW YORK, April 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- American Media, Inc. (AMI), the leading publisher of celebrity journalism and health and fitness magazines in the United States, has launched a first of its kind celebrity podcast network featuring a full slate of shows from Us Weekly, RadarOnline and Soap Opera Digest.
"While we are excited to further establish our authoritative and trusted reporting of celebrity scoops and culture to a new platform, we are even more excited by the incredible reaction from the listening audience who have enthusiastically embraced these shows making many of them among the highest ranked in the category," said Dylan Howard, AMI Chief Content Officer.
"The success of these programs right out of the gate underscores that our brands are committed to delivering our unique brand of compelling, entertaining, and trusted celebrity journalism to our fans no matter where they want to read, or listen."
The full slate of new podcasts includes:
- Get Tressed With Us! - Each week, Us Weekly provides the scoop on Hollywood's hottest hair, beauty and style trends.
- Watch With Us! - Weekly TV recaps on your favorite TV shows and the latest small-screen scoops and gossip!
- #TBT With Us! - Us Weekly unlocks the vault for this weekly show to dust off the best (and most shocking!) bombshell stories, riveting feuds, and Hollywood love affairs we simply couldn't get enough of.
- In Case You Missed Us - A weekly recap highlighting dish from Us Weekly's favorite A-List guest stars, who chat reality TV, relationships, and a whole lot of gossip!
- Royally Us - As the world readies for prince Harry and Meghan Markle's May 19 nuptials, Us Weekly spills the latest on what they know best: The Royals! This weekly podcast is everything you need to know about the royal family.
- Teen Mom Time - This weekly program from Radar Online dishes the latest gossip and scoops about one of MTV's biggest franchises.
- Dishing With Digest - This weekly program from Soap Opera Digest dishes the latest soap news and allows listeners to get up close and personal with the biggest names in daytime.
AMI Studios develops, creates, produces and distributes the programming slate. Tom Freestone, Executive Producer of AMI Studios, said AMI would increase its output by an additional five series by the end of April, and projects that the company will be on track to become a top 10 publisher in the United States for unique monthly audience.
The podcasts are available on Apple, Google Play, Stitcher, and various other platforms, and can also be downloaded at usmagazine.com/podcasts and radaronline.com/podcasts.
About American Media, Inc.
American Media, Inc. (AMI) owns and operates the leading print and digital celebrity and active lifestyle media brands in the United States. AMI's titles include Us Weekly, OK!, Star, Men's Journal, Men's Fitness, Muscle & Fitness, Flex, Mr. Olympia Contest, National Enquirer and other celebrity titles. AMI also manages 12 different digital sites including Usmagazine.com, OKmagazine.com, RadarOnline.com, MensJournal.com, MensFitness.com, MuscleandFitness.com and other digital and social properties. AMI's magazines have a combined total circulation of 5.3+ million and reach more than 51 million men and women each month. AMI's digital properties reach approximately 61 million unique visitors monthly.
SOURCE American Media, Inc.