SEATTLE, April 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- Mpire Officially Changes Corporate Name to AdXpose, Reflecting the Success of its Flagship Analytics Solution
- Raises $3 Million to Support AdXpose's Continued Growth
- Kirby Winfield Elevated to CEO; Ryan Polley Assumes New COO Position
- AdXpose Revenue and Impressions Grew 150% Each Quarter in 2010
Mpire, the market-leading verification and optimization technology company, today announced that it has changed the company name to AdXpose, officially assuming the brand name of its highly successful flagship ad analytics offering, and has raised $3 million in capital to support the company's growth. The funding round was led by existing investor Draper Fisher Jurvetson.
In addition, the company announced that it has elevated President and Chief Revenue Officer Kirby Winfield to the position of CEO, and that Senior Vice President of Strategic Development Ryan Polley will assume the newly created position of COO. As part of the move, Winfield will join the company's board of directors.
"We are very excited about our company's rapid growth over the past 12 months – it is a clear testament to the efficacy of our AdXpose solution and the success that it has generated for our customers' campaigns," said Winfield. "With such strong industry demand for AdXpose from major brands, ad agencies and publishers, we now need to scale up our operations, including hiring staff and opening new offices. This new round of funding will give us more than enough capital to meet our customers' needs."
Today's changes come after a year of strong growth for AdXpose. As the ad verification and optimization space continues to flourish, AdXpose saw an average 150% quarter-by-quarter increase last year in terms of revenue and impressions optimized. In other 2010 accomplishments, AdXpose:
- Signed more than 100 new customers, including top ad networks Adconion and interclick; leading platforms AdMeld, ContextWeb and MediaMath; major publishers United Online and Cox; and subsidiaries of all 5 major agency holding companies
- Increased InView® impression rates of its customers' online ad campaigns by more than 35%
- Increased ad engagement rates of its customers' online ad campaigns by more than 106%
- Reduced non-compliance of its customers' online ad campaigns by more than 78% within the first 30 days
- Became the only ad verification provider to natively integrate into all leading global ad serving platforms
- Developed a substantial OEM reseller footprint within major ad servers including AOL's ADTECH
- Created the industry's first mobile ad verification solution
- Expanded its international presence in the European Union and Asia Pacific regions
- Filed for three additional patents addressing its unique event capture and analytics technologies
- Increased headcount by more than 50%
"As the ad verification and optimization industry grows, AdXpose will continue to advance this new online ad paradigm," added Winfield. "Today's announcement reflects our commitment to helping ad buyers and sellers together become more efficient in safely and accurately valuing and delivering digital media."
AdXpose is the leader in digital advertising analytics solutions. The company's SaaS technology provides advertisers and publishers with greater transparency and confidence in the quality, safety, and performance of their digital advertising campaigns. The actionable optimization metrics captured by AdXpose solutions help its customers realize increased ROI, more profitable margins, and measurable ad effectiveness. AdXpose is headquartered in Seattle, WA, with offices in New York City, and is backed by Draper Fischer Jurvetson and Ignition Partners. For more information, visit www.adxpose.com.