NEW YORK, Dec. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Personal care to be the largest application of amines by 2020
Personal care product industry include more than 500 companies and some local industries too. Johnson & Johnson, Revlon, Estee Lauder, Alberto-Culver, L'Oreal, Parlux Fragrances, Avon, Colgate-Palmolive, Proctor & Gamble and Kimberly-Clark, are some of the renowned players in the industry. Personal care products, mainly hand lotions, cosmetic creams, cleansing creams, shaving creams, and shampoos are witnessing high demand in recent years due to increase in population, globally. Amines are used as stabilizers, chemical intermediates, and neutralizers in personal care application. Hence, the growing personal care industry is indirectly aiding the demand for amines.
Asia-Pacific is the major driver for the amines market
In 2015, Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest market share and is estimated to register the highest CAGR between 2015 and 2020. The robust demand in the Asia-Pacific region is the major driving factor for the amines market. China led the demand for amines due to increased consumption of amines in end-user industry in the last 2-3 years. It is also the largest market for amines globally. Other emerging economies such as Brazil, India, Mexico, and others are projected to have a bright future in this market.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people such as:
- By Company Type-Tier 1 (37%), Tier 2 (50%) and Tier 3 (13%) companies
- By Designation- C-level (50%), Director level (31%) and other executives (19%)
- By Region - North America (38%), Europe (36%), APAC (25%), and RoW (6%).
The key companies profiled in this market research report are Akzonobel NV (The Netherlands), BASF SE (Germany), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Huntsman Corporation (U.S.), Clariant AG (Switzerland), Taminco (Belgium), Tosoh Corporation (Japan), Mitsbishi Gas Chemical Company (Japan), Oxea Gmbh (Germany), and Delamine (The Netherlands).
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the amines market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for overall market and sub segments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product developments, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03468611-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001