WARREN, N.J., June 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAD), a world leader in radio frequency (RF) solutions, today announced that it will participate in the IEEE International Microwave Symposium in Montreal, Canada. ANADIGICS plans to showcase several new high performance products at the event, including LTE power amplifiers optimized for 3G and 4G operation over both high and low output power levels, as well as new small-cell wireless infrastructure power amplifiers.
- Who: ANADIGICS application engineers and product marketing leaders
- What: Technical discussions
- When: June 19-21, 2012
- Where: Booth 3514
- Why: Learn about exciting new RF solutions
Additionally, Glenn Eswein, director of product marketing for broadband RF products at ANADIGICS, will be presenting at the Richardson RFPD Booth 1818, at 3:00pm on Wednesday, June 20, 2012. The presentation will focus on small-cell wireless infrastructure power amplifiers.
To schedule a press briefing at the event, please contact:
+1 908 369 9300
For more information on ANADIGICS products and multimedia content, please refer to the following resources:
- ANADIGICS LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Photos: http://www.flickr.com/anadigics_inc
- ANADIGICS Video: http://www.youtube.com/anadigics
About ANADIGICS, Inc.
ANADIGICS, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANAD) delivers integrated radio frequency (RF) solutions that OEMs and ODMs demand to optimize the performance of wireless, broadband and cable applications across all major networks and standards. ANADIGICS features a diverse portfolio of highly linear, highly efficient RFICs. Headquartered in Warren, NJ, the company's award-winning products include power amplifiers, tuner integrated circuits, active splitters, line amplifiers and other components that can be purchased individually or packaged as integrated RF and front-end modules. For more information, visit www.anadigics.com.
SOURCE ANADIGICS, Inc.