NEW YORK, Jan. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis of Global Desalination Market : Increasing Global Water Scarcity Owing to Rapid Industrialisation and Urbanisation Fuels Market Growth
The research service analyses the global desalination plant market. It provides the major drivers and restraints for setting up a desalination plant, the market revenue forecast till 2019, the key regions contributing to the market growth, and the technologies that are likely to be dominant during the forecast period. Based on current statistics, only 1% of the global population receives water from desalination. However, the United Nations expects 14% of the global population to receive water from desalination by 2025. Based on technology, the market has been segmented into reverse osmosis (RO), electrodialysis (ED)/ electrodeionization (EDI), thermal, and other technologies that include forward osmosis, nanofiltration, solar desalination, and so on.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- How is the existing market competition and are the competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will technological preferences change over the forecast period and which are the big regional markets for specific technologies?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is the market ready to accept technological innovations/upgrades?
- Does desalination have a secure future and be looked upon as a suitable alternative for fresh
- water resources?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to do it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their businesses to the next level?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03271156-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.