NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis of Global Process and Production Chemicals for Electronics : Extreme Ultraviolet Lithography and Smaller Nodes to Drive Growth
This research service identifies the major industry drivers, restraints, regulatory trends, and technology trends affecting the global market for process and production chemicals for electronics. The product segments covered in this research are semiconductor materials and PCB chemicals. Semiconductor materials market is subdivided into fabrication and packaging materials. Wet chemicals, gases, photomasks, photoresists and ancillaries, and CMP pads and slurries are covered under fabrication materials. PCB substrate materials, die-attach materials, and encapsulation materials are covered under packaging materials. PCB chemicals segment includes PCB resins, PCB etchants, PCB plating chemicals, PCB resists, and PCB thick film pastes. Unit shipment and revenue forecasts have been provided at the product level for each segment for the period 2011–2021. At the segment level, the analysis focuses on the dynamics of the segment market in semiconductor and PCB industry. Competitive structure and market share data have been provided for each segment. The base year is 2014, and the forecast period ends in 2021.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the impacts of adoption technological advancements, such as EUV and smaller nodes such as 14nm, 10nm and 7nm?
- What are the market drivers and restraints?
- How is the pricing of the materials expected to move? What are the factors affecting the prices?
- What are the competitive factors for success in the market?
- Do the products offered today meet customer needs or is additional development needed?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03621335-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001