DUBLIN, Dec. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kqg3tc/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Americas Oil and Gas Personal Protective Equipment Market" report to their offering.
This research service provides a detailed analysis of the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) market in the Americas' oil and gas industry. The study period is 2009 to 2017 and covers 7 product markets: above the neck protection, respiratory protection, protective gloves, protective clothing, protective footwear, fall protection, and gas detectors.
This study provides detailed insight into these product markets in terms of trends, revenues, and forecasts. Geographical trends are outlined, and a country analysis is provided for the major oil producers in the Americas. Product and technology trends are covered and key market driving and restraining forces are described. Key competitive factors are identified, and profiles of the top market participants are provided.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Which factors have impacted the market performance and in what way?
- What are the different geographical trends and challenges, and how should they be leveraged to address dynamic markets?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs, or is there additional development needed?
Key Findings of Report
- Increased interest in unconventional gas has created employment opportunities, thereby making oil and gas the most lucrative PPE market.
- The most successful leaders in the oil and gas PPE market have dedicated teams that focus on developing strategies to gain better penetration in the oil and gas industry.
- Strategic consolidation activities enable global PPE manufacturers to capitalize on growth opportunities in the emerging PPE market in Central and South America.
- Widespread distribution channels and superior customer service rank the highest in supplier selection criteria in the oil and gas industry.
- The oil and gas industry is looking for close interaction with PPE manufacturers and require integrated safety solutions that are supported by training.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Executive Summary
II. Market Overview
III. Total Oil and Gas PPE Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Competitive Analysis
IV. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
V. Above the Neck Protection Market
VI. Respiratory Protection Market
VII. Protective Gloves Market
VIII. Protective Clothing Market
IX. Protective Footwear Market
X. Fall Protection Market
XI. Gas Detectors Market
XII. Oil and Gas Industry Analysis in the Americas
XIII. PPE Market Overview by Oil and Gas Activity
XIV. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kqg3tc/analysis_of_the
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets