NEW YORK, Dec. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Contact centers are actively transforming from call centers to customer engagement centers. This study breaks down the contact center applications market across 14 countries in Asia-Pacific based on 8 application segments: ACD, CTI, IVR, outbound systems, call monitoring, WFM, speech technology, and multimedia systems. It presents the market sizing and market share by application and by country. Trends are identified based on technology adoption across different industry sectors as well as by the size of the contact centers. Forecasts for the individual markets in the regions are provided by application as well as by vertical segment and horizontal segment adoptions from 2015 to 2021. The market drivers and restraints are also discussed.
- The Asia-Pacific (APAC) contact center applications market grew moderately in 2014. The market was worth $ million in 2014, registering growth of % over 2013.
- Core applications such as automatic call distributor (ACD), interactive voice response (IVR), and computer telephony integration (CTI) continued to witness a slowdown in deployments due to flat demand for basic contact center infrastructure solutions.
- Workforce management (WFM), speech technology (ST), and multimedia (MM) systems witnessed good growth in 2014 as organizations increased investments in contact center operation management and knowledge management integration. The overall APAC contact center applications market is expected to witness a CAGR of % from 2014 to 2021.
- The top 5 contact center application vendors in APAC, namely Avaya, Verint Systems, NICE Systems, Genesys, and Cisco Systems, accounted for % of the total market revenue in 2014.
- The gradual migration from premises-based contact center solutions to hosted/cloud contact center services caused revenue decline of contact center applications in some APAC markets.
- While voice interaction remained the key communication channel, the omni-channel concept has spread across a few markets in the APAC region. Social media integration and smartphone penetration were the key drivers behind this transformation.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03290912-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001