NEW YORK, Oct. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis of the Australian Pump Services Market : Shift from CAPEX to OPEX Drives Near-term Opportunities while Demand for Value-added Services is a Long-term Growth Driver
This research service provides the market size and growth forecasts for pump services in Australia. It provides the segmentation by end-user sectors and by types of pump services (such as maintenance, repair, and overhaul, installation and commissioning, decommissioning, and value-added services). The analysis also covers key market drivers, restraints, distribution trends, competitive structure analysis, and relevant Mega Trends, along with their implications.
The Australian pump services market is well developed and mature in terms of types of services, end-user industries, and market distribution channels. The market has a relatively stable outlook and is being driven by a healthy mix of local and global pump industry participants.
- Mining, water and wastewater, commercial and institutional buildings, and the residential sector are trending towards an increasing revenue contribution to the total Australian pump services market.
- Due to fewer upcoming projects, end users are shifting their approach from capital expenditure (CAPEX) to operational expenditure (OPEX), which will drive demand for the services market. Ongoing projects with assets spur assets maintenance costs.
- Conversely, budgetary constraints are negatively impacting the services market, especially in the context of inadequate end-user awareness of the benefits of regular, comprehensive servicing regimes.
- Pump manufacturers dominate the Australian market for pump services; however, specialist service providers and distributors are steadily increasing their contribution in the market by developing skilled workforce and well-equipped service centres.
- The pump services market is seeing a significant growth in customers establishing in-house service teams.
-Maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services continue to top the revenues for the pump services market, with stable demand for regular services and maintenance. However, value-added services have risen significantly in the market, with increasing demand for condition monitoring and advanced automation solutions.
- Pump manufacturers are focused on meeting the rising demand for customized pumping solutions by providing highly engineered and integrated solutions using original equipment manufacturers' (OEM) products to suit application requirements.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03356423-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001