NEW YORK, March 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Investments in the Chemical Process and Water and Wastewater Segments Will Drive Market Growth
This research service examines the global centrifugal pumps market from 2014 to 2023. It analyses various industry challenges along with market drivers and restraints. Moreover, it provides revenue forecasts by end-user industry and product type. The study also focuses on the competitive structure of leading market participants .The key end-user industries, including oil and gas, chemical process, power generation, construction, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, metals and mining, water and wastewater, and others have also been analyzed. A detailed regional breakdown covering North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific has been provided with revenue forecasts for end-user industries. The base year is 2016.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the global centrifugal pump market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key factors that will drive the growth of the centrifugal pump market globally?
- What are the restraints faced by the market participants? What is the expected impact?
- What are the major end-user industries for centrifugal pumps? How are they expected to grow during the forecast period?
- Which types of centrifugal pumps are expected to show good growth? What is their share among the various pumps?
- Who are the major industry participants? What is their relative position in the centrifugal pump market?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4729589/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/analysis-of-the-global-centrifugal-pumps-market-forecast-to-2023-300418829.html