NEW YORK, Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Analysis of the Global Diaphragm Pump Market
Expanding Manufacturing Bases in Key Industries Drive Growth
This research service analyzes the current and future trends in the global diaphragm pumps market. Analysis is based on the different end users and product types. The various market drivers, market restraints and market challenges and their impact on time scale are discussed. The research service also contains information about the competitive structure and market share analysis of the total diaphragm pump market. It also contains information on the impact of the recession on the end-user market economic impact in North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific in the total global market. The study concludes with 3 big predications.
• In 2013, the global diaphragm pump market generated a revenue of $X billion.
• The CAGR during the forecast period from 2013–2020 is estimated to be X% as the industries are in a recovering stage from the sluggish growth rates of 2013.
• The demand for air-operated diaphragm pump and metering pumps across end users is expected to drive the growth of the global diaphragm pump market.
• Though investments are seen across the region, Asia-Pacific shows the highest growth rates indicating a large demand for diaphragm pumps across end users in food and beverage, chemicals, and oil and gas.
• The diaphragm pump market is expected to reach a revenue of $X billion in 2020.
1. Energy efficiency and optimized product quality are the key points of focus.
2. Companies are focusing on niche applications in order to increase their customer bases.
3. Companies are developing end-to-end solutions for key processes.
4. The air-operated diaphragm pump segment is most commonly used for transfer across industries.
5. Demand for automation into the process is defining the mechanical diaphragm pump market.
Scope of the Study
Air-operated Diaphragm Pump
Mechanical Diaphragm Pump
Hydraulic Diaphragm Pump
Oil and Gas
Food and Beverage
Water and Wastewater
Others (include agriculture, automotive, and marine)
Middle East and Africa
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
Is the global diaphragm pump market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
What are the key factors that will drive the growth of the diaphragm pump market across the regions?
What are the restraints faced by the market participants? What is the expected impact?
What are the major end-user industries for diaphragm pumps? How are they expected to grow during the forecast period?
Which types of diaphragm pumps are expected to show good growth? What is their share among the various pumps?
Who are the major industry participants? What is their relative position in the global diaphragm pump market?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Diaphragm Pump Market
o External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
o Forecast and Trends
o Market Share and Competitive Analysis
o Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
4. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
5. Air-Operated Diaphragm Pump Segment Breakdown
o Air-operated Double Diaphragm Pump Sub-Segment Breakdown
6. Mechanical Diaphragm Pump Segment Breakdown
7. Hydraulic Diaphragm Pump Segment Breakdown
8. North America Breakdown
9. Latin America Breakdown
10. Europe Breakdown
11. The Middle East and Africa Breakdown
12. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
13. The Last Word
To order this report: Analysis of the Global Diaphragm Pump Market
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001