NEW YORK, April 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This research service covers the global market for digital signage systems. Detailed global market trend analyses—including market drivers, market restraints, technology trends, vertical analysis, and pricing analysis—are provided in this research. Detailed unit shipment and revenue forecasts are provided for: the total market, the digital signage displays segment, the media players segment, and the software segment. The global market has been segmented into North America; Latin America and Asia-Pacific; and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). A competitive landscape, in terms of major participants and market share analysis, is also provided.
- As brands and advertisers realize the inherent shortcomings of traditional media, they are investing in newer marketing vehicles such as digital signage due to its ability to reach huge audiences and play engaging and targeted messages at the point of sale or a point of transit.
- Marketers are keen on creating unique and sophisticated customer experiences in-store. This has led to significant interest in digital signage as an effective medium for both advertising, as well as a superior shopper engagement. When executed properly, digital signage can communicate the call-to-action clearly and accomplish the desired objectives of the network.
- Although the digital signage ecosystem is quite complex—including display vendors, software companies, media player manufacturers, ad agencies, audio/visual (AV)
integrators, and tech support services—the emergence of affordable turnkey bundled solutions, as well as integrators who take charge of the entire deployment from concept to ongoing maintenance, has driven growth across all segments of the market.
- Key technology trends in this market include the traction for 1080 pixel (p) and K displays, video walls built on displays with super narrow bezels, the use of HTML5 in
content creation, touchscreens and touch-based interactivity, mobile-based proximity marketing, cloud-based software delivery, and the use of predictive analytics to modify
content based on audience demographics.
- Challenges include the lack of critical mass in emerging markets, lack of bandwidth and high-speed connectivity in many regions, privacy concerns, and AV integrators' lack of experience in running ad-based networks.
- Overall, the market for digital signage systems was estimated at $ billion in 2014, and is set to grow to $ billion by 2020. North America and Western Europe are the
biggest and most-advanced markets while the bulk of the growth is expected to come from under-penetrated countries in Asia-Pacific and Latin America over the forecast
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01650902-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001