LONDON, Feb. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis of the Global Flow Cytometry Market
Cartridge-based Next Generation Flow Cytometry Instruments Broaden Applications in Clinical Market
Globally, flow cytometry remains a popular tool for research applications including immuno-phenotyping, cell proliferation, cancer, and stem cells. But the market is witnessing active partnerships in clinical applications primarily because of demand from underdeveloped nations to quantitate CD4 cell markers in HIV patients. In this research, the total market includes revenues estimated by research and clinical applications; and instruments and reagents for the US, Europe, and Asia-Pacific/Rest of World. The study period is 2012–2018 with a 2014 base year and a 2015–2018 forecast period. Study highlights include market drivers and restraints, US test volume estimates, technology trends, competitive analysis, and strategic recommendations.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the next major technology trend for flow cytometry?
- Who are the key companies to watch in 2015 and beyond for instruments, reagents, and software suites?
- Why are the market leaders loosing market share? What are the strategies employed by them to stay competitive?
- What type of partnerships are the companies leveraging? Who are some of the attractive acquisition candidates?
- How attractive is the clinical markets for flow cytometry? What are some of the areas where clinical reagents are rapidly being consumed?
- What are some of the commonly used research and clinical applications?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3113618/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48