Analysis of the Global HVAC Equipment Market
17 Feb, 2016, 11:16 ET
LONDON, Feb. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis of the Global HVAC Equipment Market : The Need for Energy Efficiency and Increased Performance Will Drive Growth
- As the world economy slowly rebuilds, the heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) equipment industry will continue to grow among both residential and business establishments.
- The total HVAC equipment market was $ billion in 2014 and will continue to grow through the forecast period generating revenue of $ billion by 2020.
- The initial downtrend witnessed as an aftermath of the recession in North America between 2008 and 2010 gradually gave way to a buoyant upward trend as a result of steady economic recovery and revival of the construction market.
- Increased concern over performance, energy optimization, and end-user awareness has provided the necessary boost to demand for high efficiency HVAC equipment in an otherwise cost-conscious and mature market.
- Overall, the market exhibits a moderate degree of technical change, and its highly competitive structure will continue to exert significant pressure on price, with customers gravitating towards low priced options more often than desired.
- The majority of demand is expected to come from the commercial sector. Additionally, the Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions is expected to drive growth in the industry for at least years to come.
- The unitary market segment is the largest market; however, it is expected to lose share to the ductless systems segment over the forecast period. The ductless systems segment in a growing market in APAC and Europe, but is picking up in North America.
- Tier I companies are rationalizing their portfolios by acquiring profitable segments of other companies. Hence, strategic acquisitions and growing interest of the buyers will be reflected over the forecast period.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the HVAC market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- What segments of the market will represent the greatest growth potential over the next several years?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- What vertical markets will represent the most growth potential over the next few years?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3343840/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
Share this article