NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis of the Global Mass Spectrometry Market : Emerging Technologies Empower Scientists
This research service analyzes the global mass spectrometry market. The product segments covered include single quadrupole LC-MS, tandem quadrupole LC-MS, GC-MS, TOF LC-MS, ICP-MS, and MALDI-TOF MS. End-user groups have been divided into the academia and government, pharma/biopharmaceuticals, industrial sectors, and applied markets. Revenue forecasts have been provided for product segments and end users from 2012 through 2022. Regionally, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific/Rest of the World. The study also offers distribution channel and competitive analyses, discusses the key market drivers and restraints, and provides prevalent market and technology trends.
- In 2015, the global mass spectrometry market generated $ million in revenue at a base year growth rate of %.
- In terms of geographical segmentation, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the market followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). North America generated $ million in revenue in 2015 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of % from 2015 through 2022. Technological advancements, adoption of mass spectrometry instruments in new applications in the applied markets, and early clinical acceptance will drive the developed markets such as the United States and Europe.
- With respect to technology segmentation, the tandem liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS) segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market with a revenue of $ million in 2015. Triple quadrupole instruments are best suited for applications where there is a need for increased sensitivity and specificity.
- The global mass spectrometry market is moving away from traditional to high resolutionbased technologies such as the Quadrupole-Time of Flight (Q-TOF) mass spectrometry.
- The Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization (MALDI)-TOF segment is expected to grow at a faster rate due to its increasing adoption in clinical diagnostics applications, as it offers improved resolution, accuracy, and sensitivity.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key market trends?
- Which of the technology segments are presenting major growth opportunities?
- What is driving the global mass spectrometry market and what are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global mass spectrometry market?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their businesses to the next level?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03591156-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001