NEW YORK, Dec. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis of the Global Polyols Market : Growing Customer Preference for Superior Quality and Durable Polyurethane Products to Boost Revenue
The key product segments covered in this research service are polyether and polyester polyols. Key trends in the natural oil polyols market have also been included. Regional-level splits of polyol consumption in flexible foam, rigid foam, and coatings, adhesives, sealants, and elastomers applications have also been provided for each segment. The service also identifies the major industry drivers, restraints, and regulatory and technology trends affecting the global polyols market. The analysis also focuses on the dynamics of each market segment in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
-The global polyols market is dominated by polyether polyol, owing to its lower price and widespread penetration. However, with growing customer preference for superior quality and durability, polyester polyol is likely to replace polyether polyol in certain applications such as adhesives and sealants used in insulating glass units.
- Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (ROW) are the key growth engines for the polyols market, owing to robust GDP growth and increasing disposable income. Furthermore, robust growth of end-user industries such as automotive, construction, footwear, and upholstery is also expected to boost the market.
- Adoption of products with superior price-performance index is growing in Europe and North America. This is primarily because of increasing customer preference for product quality and performance.
- Price has emerged as the key differentiating factor in the polyether polyol market because of intense competition and oversupply. On the other hand, product performance has emerged as the key competitive factor in the polyester polyol market.
- The polyurethane coatings market is likely to be dominated by polyether polyol, owing to its low viscosity and lower glass transition temperature. However, as performance requirements of coatings are continuously increasing, polyester is likely to replace polyether in the transportation industry owing to growing demand for scratch- and chemical-resistant coatings.
- Growing demand for adhesives with superior bonding strength and durability in Europe and North America is likely to drive polyester polyol revenues, while the growing adoption of polyether in hot cast elastomers is expected to drive polyether polyol revenues.
- At what stage is the market lifecycle, and how is it expected to grow?
- What are the key factors driving and restraining market growth?
- What are the dynamics influencing choice of polyols for different polyurethane applications?
- What are the growth opportunities for the different product segments?
- What are the key chemistries for the different materials segments?
- Who are the leading market participants?
- What are the key competitive factors governing the market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03517856-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001