DUBLIN, Jan. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mdszj2/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Web Conferencing Market" report to their offering.
The global web conferencing market is characterized by growth, innovation, and technology advancements. The advent of a new breed of team collaboration tools is disrupting established business models and forcing incumbents to adapt and innovate at a faster pace or be left behind.
This research covers the market for hosted web conferencing services and on-premises web conferencing solutions. Web conferencing allows people to hold real-time, synchronous meetings and conferences over the web. The most basic feature of a web conference is screen sharing, whereby conference participants see content on the presenter's screen. Additionally, audio communications in a web conference can either be done through traditional public switched telephone networks (PSTN) networks or through voice over Internet protocol (VoIP).
Point web conferencing solutions currently dominate the market. However, their days may be numbered as web conferencing gets increasingly integrated with a wide spectrum of software applications including messaging, team collaboration, and hosted VoIP.
The growth forecast is healthy but it will not materialize without significant industry transformation. Future success hinges on how quickly vendors simplify the increasingly complex collaboration products landscape.
Key Questions Answered:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key factors that will drive growth? Are there significant restraints that will hold the market back?
- How are the key competitors positioned today and how is the landscape evolving?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? What are the key trends?
- How will web conferencing and online meetings evolve over time to address changing user needs?
Typical features of a web conference include:
- Slide presentation, desktop sharing, and application sharing
- Web co-browsing and file transfer
- Integrated PSTN and/or VoIP audio for web-based conference control
- Desktop video
- Public and private chat (text messaging)
- White boarding and annotation
- Polls and surveys
- Recording, archiving, and broadcasting
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Web Conferencing Market
4. Forecast and Trends - Total Web Conferencing Market
5. Hosted Web Conferencing Services Market
6. Hosted Web Conferencing Services - Channel Trends for CSPs
7. On-premises Web Conferencing Market
8. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
9. Profiles of Key Competitors
10. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mdszj2/analysis_of_the
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets