LONDON, April 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This research service presents a comprehensive analysis of the Indian Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) market. Revenue analysis is provided for tiers and end-user industries in the Indian market. The objective of this research service is to assess the market drivers and restraints that influence the adoption of PLM across end-user industries. The research will also focus on providing competitive insights, forecasts (till FY2020), and sector-specific trends in the Indian market. The research will also highlight the impact of India-specific Mega Trends on the PLM market and its adoption in the country by end users in the short-to-medium term.
The Indian Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) market in FY2015 is estimated to be worth ? million and is expected to grow at a CAGR of % till FY2020.
- Siemens PLM leads the market for PLM solutions in India, followed by Dassault Systèmes and Autodesk. Approximately, % of the revenue is accrued through the sales of product licenses and the rest is accrued through the services provided by PLM vendors.
- Automotive and auto ancillary, aerospace and defense, heavy engineering, and industrial machinery are among the biggest adopters of PLM in India. Tier I companies in this segment are increasingly adopting virtual manufacturing solutions that include design and simulation of factory space, worker ergonomics, robotic simulation, and so on.
- End users, especially in the tier III segment, are still wary about the Return on Investment (ROI) on implementing PLM solutions. Some of them have adopted Computer Aided Design (CAD)/ Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) design tools, but are yet to realize the full potential of PLM solutions.
- System integrators are involved in the configuration, engineering, and installation of PLM solutions and are expected to continue to be an important part of the PLM value chain.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the factors that are driving growth in this market?
- What are the major challenges and restraints affecting vendors in this space?
- Which sectors are expected to witness major growth during the forecast period?
- Which are the major companies and what are their market shares?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3748572/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/analysis-of-the-indian-product-lifecycle-management-plm-market-300247361.html